Branch Environmental Inc

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2016

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Helping customers take care of environmental or emergency issues quickly and professionally....

Water Pro Inc

34  REVIEWS
Water Pro Inc

Owner and President, Andrew Foray and his crew have been in the water damage restoration business since 2003. They are equipped to handle any size water damage emergency with the most cost effective high-end drying technology available. Water Pro, Inc. handles disaster restoration and flood cleanup all over Metro Atlanta. If you need immediate assistance with water damage and moisture control please call our 24-hour emergency response number at (404)822-8632. Water Pro, Inc. specializes primarily in drying after water damage due to broken pipes, flooding, hurricanes, and tornadoes. This requires an understanding of the physical properties of the materials to be dried and requires special instrumentation to calculate the extent of the water damage and the moisture content. Water Pro, Inc. uses high-tech dehumidifiers and other advanced drying equipment to get the job done in a fast, cost efficient time frame.

08/07/2017

Company was professional and easy to work with. There was a miscommunication about the walls and they ended up removing one wall free of charge. Work was done on time and within budget. It's expensive, but they were comparably priced to the two other quotes I got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos abatement. All ceilings in 2500 sqft house removed, plus several areas of flooring that had asbestos in the mastic.

CATEGORY asbestos removal

D

11/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asbestos removal. We discovered quite a bit later, after going thru their reports & comparing them to the abestos test results that were required, Branch did NOT even remove the material that had the highest percentage of asbestos in it, which happened to be the vinyl flooring (probably the glue used for it)! We ended up having to remove that ourselves!

CATEGORY appliance repair,remodeling,roofing

08/11/2014

Very professional and knowledgeable.  Estimate given for remediation was pricey but Branch had been recommended to us for their reliable work.  We have not yet gotten the work done but trust that it would be done right by this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold inspection and asbestos testing

CATEGORY remodeling,asbestos removal,mold removal

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was very impressed with this company and still am. I would rate them an A in every category except quality of work because I didn't end up hiring them to replace my roof. I had to make a choice between them and one other roofing company. I went with the other and it wasn't because of a lower price but because they only do roofing work. It was a hard decision for me to choose this company over Branch. In the future, I would use Branch for remodeling work since they provide that service as well as roofing, property damage (fire, storm etc).

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

03/04/2013

They did a very good job.  I was very pleased with what they did.  My overall experience with them was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Branch Contractors for our refrigerator repair.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Environmental services including mold remediation, asbestos abatements, and indoor air quality assessments. Emergency restoration for properties impacted by water, wind, and fire.