Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Macon

A 62 Reviews

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since November 2010

105 Borders Way Suite 200

Warner Robins, GA 31088

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Macon! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC ...

window replacement (48)door installation (16)patio enclosures (10)siding companies (8)roofing (7)flooring (4)insulation (3)gutter repair (2)glass repair (2)decks & porches (2)

12/06/2020

Work have not been done because Jay Tarvin lied on the contract with champion that we agreed to and will not return my phone calls. Jay would not give me my contract until the three day cancellation date had ended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vinyl siding

CATEGORY decks,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

We want to sincerely apologize for your negative experience with us. We want to make things right. Please call us in our national customer care office directly at (513) 327-7338 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you.

04/04/2020

Great, one man worked all day and the fit perfectly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 storm doors

CATEGORY replacement windows,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

Photo for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Macon - 105 Borders Way, Warner Robins, GA - 38480124

09/05/2019

They enclosed the breezeway with windows and doors, and they installed a sliding glass door on the side of the house. There were some changes and interuptions but they always made it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DOORS ONLY

CATEGORY flooring contractor,gutter repair,replacement windows,doors,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

09/05/2019

Perfect. They were ontime for every appointment and very professional. My windows look gorgeous and it really made a difference with the heat in that west facing room. Could not be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

09/05/2019

Very pleased with product and service, I highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WINDOWS

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

D

09/05/2019

Removed bathroom vents from soft-fit refused to reinstall until I told them I was going to back charge for me to reinstall. Removed electrical junction boxes for flood lights did not reinstall they threw the boxes away I had to go buy boxes and reinstall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SIDING

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

02/28/2017

Sergio and Al were actually early (no problem we're retired) and went right to work. Can't believe how easy these guys made it look. Very Professional! Geat work just like last time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Kitchen and Dining Room windows installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2017

03/24/2016

They showed up earlier than I expected that day, very polite, answered all my questions, and I was extremely pleased with the quality of the install and product. I plan on installing more windows with them, They cleaned up their mess and left everything in perfect condition. They even took time to answer all questions at the end of the installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed 6 windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2016

04/23/2015

They were very prompt with coming and doing the job without lingering. They did it timely. I've had to call them a couple of times, it was always something I wasn't sure about my windows and they were very good about that. It was nothing to do with their workmanship, it was just a question I had with opening and with cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Champion Window of Macon to put my windows in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2011

01/09/2015

They did it very well.  They worked it out really well.  They had just done other windows on the houses in our neigborhood and I got good responses from them.  I had good interactions with them.  They came out and pre-measured, came out again to measure then came out to install it.  They seem to be very professional.  The windows are perfect right now and they seem to be fine.    They are good but...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Champion Window of Macon performed services for me.  They put in seven feet of windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2014