PicoVolt

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since January 2017

PicoVolt will provide job completion in the quickest possible way. We will do this by, responding promptly to the needs of our consumer, and providing an open line of communication. We believe in quality over quantity. PicoVolt will be a name to trust and one that will last. We hire the most qualified personnel to insure top quality to our customers. We want to earn your trust, and your business for the long haul....

Mr. Electric of Douglasville

Electricity makes the modern world go round. When your power shorts out, call Mr. Electric of Douglasville for quick and convenient repairs. We offer our electrical expertise in Douglasville and the surrounding area. Your home or business is in good hands, whether you’re hoping to overhaul the wiring or install ceiling fans. Our promise to you is the best work, whether your needs are common or complicated. We represent Douglas County’s electric solutions with pride.

02/21/2018

Picovolt did a great job. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added electrical outlets to two areas of our basement.

CATEGORY electrician

01/03/2018

Very well. And he also noticed that a large mirror that was hung by someone else was going to fall down. He rehung that one, with much stronger wall bolts (not at all an electrical problem but just was helping us) and I am now a huge fan. Will use PicoVolt whenever I need electrical help. And they happened to be in our neighborhood, so I got same day service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some sconces installed with a wall switch, and some can lights checked that did not work.

08/17/2017

Perfect, great job done what they promised. On the job when schedule. Would not hire any other electrical contractor but Pico Volt !!! A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added security system and lighting.

05/16/2017

Very well. I have complete confidence in Pico and Andrew Canary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchase and installation of a wall-mounted bathroom heater

CATEGORY electrician

05/04/2017

They did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend them and definitely use them again. They put out plastic to reduce the amount of clean up required and cleaned up the mess before they left. There minimal drywall dust to contend with, but that is expected anytime you are cutting drywall. I would encourage you to give them a call if you need any electrical work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed interior can lights installed in my living room and an additional light box installed on the other side of my front door in brick.

Electrical Services