PRO TREE SERVICE, INC.

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

We are a full service tree company. Providing residential and commercial services to clients. We also service insurance claims and rental properties....

02/27/2017

Had a large pine tree removed. They even ground down the stump. Outstanding service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a large pine tree removed. They even ground down the stump.

01/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed three trees next to my house where the branches were getting on my roof and my neighbor's roof. They did a good job but since they were busy with larger jobs it took a couple of months before they came out to do the work. I had to keep calling to see if they were still coming out.

10/24/2014

The price was the cheapest estimate I got. They were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used Pro Tree. They cut down a large Pecan tree that was dying.

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed 3 big pine trees from my front yard. They got there early and finished it in a day. Cleaned up their mess as well. They did a good job.

07/30/2012

They were very good.They were punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them a couple of months ago. I don't remember the exact date. PRO TREE SERVICE, INC trimmed our tree until we were happy with their work.

CATEGORY tree service

We are equipped to perform the following services: take down, removal, clean up of trees, grinding of stumps, prunning of trees, lot clearing, and firewood sales. We have the ability to handle small jobs and large commercial jobs. We maintain Worker's Compensation coverage and General Liability converage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal