Eubanks Air Conditioning & Appliance Service

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

Whether you need residential heating and cooling services, or your washer and dryer are on their last legs, Eubanks can provide a solution. As a locally owned and operated appliance and air conditioning provider, we live and work in your neighborhood. Our vehicles are a familiar sight in the Valdosta area. Give us a call today to arrange a free consultation....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Award 2019
Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

D

12/13/2016

I am not going to spend $600 to replace a board that "might" be the problem. I won't use Eubanks again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over a period of time, I have used Eubanks for appliance repairs in my home. Once they came out for a washing machine, once they came out to repair a refrigerator and the last time to repair a dishwasher. Three different technicians on three different service calls looked at my appliance for less than 5 minutes and said "it looks like the computer board is bad. Won't know for sure until we swap it out. it'll be about $600 and I can have it here in a couple of days". Each time I bought a new appliance, Seems like each technician is reading from the same script.

CATEGORY appliance repair

06/20/2015

good.  The repair man came over on time and found the water leak on the dishwasher.  because the dishwasher is so old it's more feasable to buy a knew one.  i know he's not lying (?) cause eubanks doesn't sell dishwashers and he didn't recommend any particular place to buy one. He did tell us not to get a digital one cause they go out after a few years.  he recommended the kind with a manual timer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
searched for water leak on dishwasher.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviceman completely evaluated the performance of my combination Maytag washer/dryer, identified and repaired the source of the water leak which occurred during the spin cycle of the machine. Serviceman was timely, professional, customer oriented in that he listened and responded to the identified problem along with making suggestions to help my husband and I know what to expect in the future.

CATEGORY appliance repair, small appliance repair

05/07/2014

They are very dependable.  The price is reasonable.  They always get an A when they did come to service my appliance.  They are very knowledgeable in their field.  Their products are reliable and their service is good.  At one time, when we first started using this few years back, he would come out but now he has grown and he had many workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Eubanks Appliance Service for our appliance.  We purchased a used drier from them probably a year ago.  The drier is working and it’s in good condition.

CATEGORY appliance sales

05/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced our old clothes dryer and provided information on purchasing a replacement.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

Air Conditioning Repair, Installation & Maintenance, Heating Repair, Installation & Maintenance, Outlet Appliance Store, Appliance Parts and Repair Services, Indoor Air Quality

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover