Azalea City Roofing & Construction Inc

A 50 Reviews

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2010

908 Baytree Rd

Valdosta, GA 31602

We are a small town business. Kyle has been in the construction business for over 26 years. Azalea City Roofing & Construction has been in business since 1997. We value customer service and our strong warranties that are included in addition to material warranties. Call us for a free estimate and check out our reviews!...

roofing (41)woodworking (12)home remodeling (10)home remodeling (8)deck building (6)plumber (4)electrician (3)house painting (2)picture framing (2)handyman (2)flooring (2)appliance repair (2)

03/27/2020

Kyle called me back the same day. I needed to have my garage door insulated. Since that was all I needed, he recommended someone who specifically did that work. Kyle was super helpful, I really appreciate that he took the time to call me, and provide the name of someone of someone who could help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor renovation

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

Thank You for taking the time to leave a nice review. I really appreciate it! I look forward to helping you again on the future. Thank You Kyle
C

03/13/2020

He gave me the impression he doesn’t really need the work, initial contact two weeks prior he stated he hope his coming out today would not be a waist of his time. Today from the moment he arrived He spent time criticizing the past Workman ship. I eventually had to tell an old Air Force proverb, “Don’t A-fix the blame, Fix the “Fing” problem. Then he went into an almost complete rebuild. Price may...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quote: Evaluate repair to be done

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

In response to your review of my company I would like to say that I showed up the day in which we agreed on for the appointment. We had an appointment between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. I called in advance like I said I would. I was on time but when you filled out your review you graded my punctuality and responsiveness as a “C”? You also stated that I wasn’t interested in the job. Again I...

03/02/2020

Great! Kyle is responsive, courteous, knowledgeable, efficient and reasonable. He is our go-to guy and we cannot praise him enough!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof ventilation & demolition of bath cabinet

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

Thank You for a Great Review. I look forward to our next project together! GOD Bless kyle !

04/18/2019

Requested an estimate for shower enlargement/remodel & they came out & looked at it. Later when Kellerman found out we were getting another estimate he got mad & said he was no longer interested in doing the job & that he wouldn't compete for work. Is a homeowner not supposed to do their own due diligence? I would never hire this guy, his work is probably as bad as his attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

02/11/2018

Kyle and his crew did a fantastic job and left the site clean and tidy (actually cleaner than before they started work)... job also took a day less than original estimate. Could not be more pleased with their professionalism and efficiency. Would recommend Azalea City Roofing to anyone needing repair or total replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete re-roofing of our residence, including several new sheets of underlayment plus felt and shingles--also needed extensive soffet and fascia repairs

CATEGORY leaf removal, roofing, chimney caps, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

Thank You for the job and the wonderful review. It was a honor to work on your house. Thank You for the opportunity! Your Freind Kyle

12/20/2017

Kyle Kellerman, the owner of Azalea City Roofing is the most detail oriented, attentive contractor I have ever had complete work on my home. His roofing crew worked from daylight till dark each day and were very experienced. Their work was impeccable and it shows in the finished product. I was updated every day on the progress of the job and all aspects of the work were explained in great detail. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

Thank You Mr [Member Name Removed] for allowing me to work on your home and trusting me with this job. It was a pleasure to work with you and Your family. Thank You for the awesome review too!

02/15/2017

I had estimates from three different companies and decided to hire Azalea City Roofing to do the job. I could tell as soon as I met Kyle Kellerman that he knew the roofing business. He and his team arrived on time and worked through the project. I was completely satisfied. Kyle told me the first time we talked that his estimate might be higher than other companies but it would be accurate. He does...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was over twenty years old and I wanted to have it replaced before any problems began.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

Thank You Mr. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time out of your day to leave such a nice review! Thank You for allowing us to work on your property and service You and your family's needs. I look forward to working with You again in the future! GOD Bless Kyle

02/14/2017

Awesome! Work was professionally done, fairly priced and even did some pro-bono work then thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend Kyle and his team for any roofing and/or construction services, they go above & beyond. Kyle did the work the same as the quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof, gutter and tree trimming...Kyle can do it all!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

Thank You Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the awesome review and I look forward to working with you in the future!!! God Bless Kyle

12/20/2016

on time and below budget...great crew

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general roof and eave repair

CATEGORY roofing, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2016

Thank You for leaving a positive review of my business. I Look forward to working with you again in the future and Happy New Year! Thank You Kyle

11/07/2016

The guys did an awesome job. They went the extra mile and reinforced the area where the skylight originally was. Outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an old skylight that needed to be removed and replaced with a new roof in that area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2016

Licensed roofing, remodeling, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, siding, exterior renovations, renovations, additions, basement remodeling, gutter repairs & replacements,