Alapaha Area Garage Doors and Equipment

Angie's List since November 2010

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. We are totally committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. Our owner/operator, Jon Lasseter, has over 20 years experience in both residential and commercial applications. The co-owner, Lee Ann Lasseter has over 3 years experience in both residential and commercial sales. Either one would be more than happy to answer any and all questions or concerns you may have regarding the product in which you are interested. We will be serving Lowndes and surrounding counties in South Georgia. We believe that we can offer a quality service and a quality price. So, if you are in need of a residential or commercial door, or if you need a garage door screen or closet shelving and you want it done professionally and economically, please give us a call. Your free consultation is just a phone call away and we look forward to serving you. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry....

05/06/2013

everything went well except he was suppose to come back to finish the job and he did a no show. He was apologetic but I had to reschedule again for the following day. This made me take additional time off from work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Springs replacement & Additional support bar added.

CATEGORY garage doors

07/25/2012

They come when I call them. They come when they say they’re going to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Overhead Door for troubleshooting why my remote wouldn’t operate the automatic door.

CATEGORY garage doors

07/06/2011

This is my third service by this company in eleven years and I allways get professional and prompt repairs. The service charge is sixty dollars to come plus repairs and parts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Springs tightened because door would not close. Guide rails lubricated. Dent in two panels straightened (where I attempted to backout of the garage without opening the door!) Answered questions about how I could repair the rubber seal on the floor of the garage.They asked the right questions when I called for the service and therefore, was prepared to do the necessary repairs immediately without delay.I called late on Monday afternoon and they arrived on schedule right after lunch on Wednesday as scheduled..

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

Garage Door, Commercial Repair, Dock Equipment, Commercial Installation, Residential Repair, Resident Installation, Sales

Please Inquire