Elite Service Co.

**$80 AC Tune Up**Elite Service Co. is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of going above and beyond in all of our jobs big or small. We are a locally owned and operated business with multiple years of experiencing serving the community and surrounding areas. Call today and let us provide you with an Elite Service at an affordable cost....

Energy Savers of Georgia Inc

Energy Savers is a member in good standing of the Chamber of Commerce, ACCA, CAAG. We are BPI certified and most of our technicians are NATE and EPA certified. We offer 24 hour emergency service for Priority Service Plan customers. We have 48 team members and 25 trucks serving the Columbus, Phenix City, Opelika and Auburn communities. Additional phone - (334) 298-2012, (334) 749-9300.

08/18/2018

Joe was very professional and efficient!$406

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC and heating sevice

07/25/2018

He was professional. He was extremely knowledgeable. He got a brand new part, installed it and explained to me exactly what he was doing and why that was necessary. i had a great interaction with him. I wished I could give him an A+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My AC unit went out. He found out that it was a problem with the power supply with the fan.

07/25/2018

He came back a couple of times to check on the unit and the condition of the unit. Now he will be coming out for us every 6 months to keep up the maintenance. He is courteous and polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The air conditioner went out and he did a very good job fixing that. He also cleaned out 2 of our units. There was a clogged filter that he cleaned out. He also drained the excess water in another.

07/25/2018

He called to confirm the appointment. He showed up on time. He was very personable and professional. The price was also fair for his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a repair to our air conditioner unit.

07/20/2018

The technician arrived on time, he was very professional and showed me why my unit quit working. A lot of times technicians come out and just write me an invoice not explaining anything and I just appreciated the education that the technician provided me. My AC unit has never ran better!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My A/C unit quit cooling

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service, repair, and installation of all makes and models of residential to commercial central heating and air conditioning systems.

Visa, Check, Discover, American Express, MasterCard, PayPal