Tybee Handyman LLC

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since February 2010

The Tybee Handyman is a general small repair and maintenace company. We specialize in punch list and "honey do" type projects. We also do home network and high speed internet setup and repair, including on-hand spare routers and DSL equipment. We have a vacation/absentee owner house watch program with monthly visits. And we have solid working relationships with electricians, plumbers, A/C technicians, appliance repair people and other services....

Low Country Services LLC

Low Country Services is a company that offers many services to residential & commercial properties. We believe in doing the job right the 1st time. It only makes sense to make you happy when your business is on Angie's list. We have a $75 call out fee for after hour emergencies.

02/06/2020

Stephen Street (aka Tybee Handyman) is the best and the go to person for handyman services on Tybee Island. I have hired him 4 times and continue to hire him. I am never disappointed. He does the work in a timely and professional manner at a very reasonable cost. He is a real asset to Tybee Island and us long distance and local owners are really lucky to have him available to us. The Tybee Handyma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Light Fixtures, Cable TV set-up, Remove Mirrors and Fix Drywall, Problem solve house issues, woodworking, work on a very large to-do list due to setting up a new home. all aroundy handyman services covering multiple jobs

04/29/2019

Very reliable and cost effective. I don’t live on Tybee, but I use him multiple times and would not hesitate to call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal that he purchased and installed

CATEGORY handyman service, plumbing

04/10/2019

Stephen of Tybee Handyman did a great job! Efficient and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rehang bathroom light fixture

03/05/2019

I have been using the Tybee Handy for fifteen years in many miscellaneous work around our home. During that time I have been always been very pleased with his work. He completes the work in a timely and professional manner. I have recommendedthe Tybee Handyman to many of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinet repair and organizational hooks in closets.

CATEGORY decks, gas grill repair, handyman service, lamp repair, plumbing, screen repair, computer repair

02/07/2019

Stephen Street (The Tybee Handyman) is very professional. Stephen Street is prompt in responding to inquiries and performing services for which he has been employed. He is very reliable, knowledgeable, effective, efficient, as well as being honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A variety of handyman and consultation services.

CATEGORY handyman service

Home Maintenance & Repair, Vacation Home Watch Service, Internet Setup & Repair, Computer Tune Up & Virus Elimination

Roofing