Deuce Auto Svc

Angie's List since April 2011

J & L Auto Service

99  REVIEWS
J & L Auto Service

A family owned and operated full service repair and maintenance facility. We pride ourselves on doing the best work possible with an emphasis on customer service. J & L was established in 1959 and has built a reputation on trust and dependability. No matter what you drive, from modern German sports cars to classic domestic trucks we have the tools and experience to keep it on the road and performing well. We are one of the few shops left that has the skill set, tools, and techniques to work on Classic, Antique and Vintage Cars. Give us a try! We won't let you down.

08/05/2017

I've had the truck for 17 years. He's been keeping it in great shape. Much, much cheaper than the dealer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 1999.5 Nissan Pathfinder, with 302,700 miles. Replace one of the Catalytic converters and the latest the thermostat

02/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Honest, dependable, maintained our cars for years

06/23/2015

Don has been my mechanic for years and I appreciate his professionalism and knowledge when it comes to foreign car makes.  I wanted to take the time and just give his shop some praise as they do deserve it.  I have taken several of my vehicles up there over the years for service.  Everytime I go I feel confident in their ability to troubleshoot the problem, and give me a descriptive resolution to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a transmission that I had and some other maintenance issues that I had going on with my 2007 Nissan Maxima.

11/10/2012

They took me at the last minute right before they closed, they were very speedy, efficient, professional and kind. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change.

04/05/2011

I would recommend him to anybody, he is the best. He has always done more work than expected and done it at a cheaper rate than expacted as well. He is honest, professional, and cheap. Deuce is the only guy that we go to and the only one I would recommend in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deuce worked on my car. He fixed the brakes on my wife's car.

Auto Service