Bill's Masonry Services LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2008

Beware of paid advertisers with no reviews. 30 years experience. All types of masonry including repairs. Super Service awards 2009-2018. Georgia license 20-00174. See my 138 reviews on Google, Homeadvisor and Angie's List....

Specialty Masonry

I am John Green, the owner of Specialty Masonry LLC. We specialize in any and all types of masonry. Bricklaying, block laying, brick pavers, retaining wall installation, fire pits, etc. We also install complete grilling area with chimney and grill. We repair and restore any masonry or pavers. Being born into the masonry family with a host of brothers , I have over 40 years of experience. Go to my website ( Specialty Masonry Varnville)

10/01/2018

We asked Bill to redo a dry-laid stone patio that a previous contractor had botched up, Bill was a pleasure to do business with. He showed up when he said he would and worked very hard to do a good job for us. We are very happy with the end result and I highly recommend him. We will definitely use Bill again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stone patio rework

CATEGORY concrete repair,pavers, gravel

Thanks for the review. Must say it looks nice along with the landscaping you got done next to it also.

09/20/2018

Professional and on time. Bill did a great job on the repairs and showed great concern about keeping water out of my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuck pointing

Thanks for the review.

07/21/2018

I can't say enough about his work, and quality of work! He made the repairs 190% better than original. I would not hesitate to hire him again! He always kept me in the loop before and during repairs. He has set the customer service level bar a lot higher. Is he that good? You bet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick repair

CATEGORY masonry

Wow thanks for the review. Glad I could help you out.

02/12/2018

We have worked with Bill on two projects. He is extremely professional and only does high-quality work at very reasonable rates. Most recently he helped us replace a cement stair tread that had cracked and become hazardous for us to walk on. He responded to my email immediately, consulted on the job that same afternoon, and worked us into his schedule the next morning to help us address the safety...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch and minor foundation repairs, and porch painting (Spring 2016); emergency removal of a cracked cement stair tread and temporary (due to inclement weather) wood replacement step (February 2018).

CATEGORY masonry

Thanks! Glad I could help you out again.

09/25/2017

Excellent. He was very skilled, professional and communicative, all of which was especially important given that the season was extremely raining and we had to reschedule a lot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill did an excellent job repairing and painting our front porch. He also made a few other minor repairs to the exterior of our house and stabilized a handrail for some exterior stairs for free and without us asking!

CATEGORY masonry

Thanks for the review. Glad you're satisfied with everything.

Specializing in all masonry repairs, restoration and new work.

No large concrete replacement.

Check, PayPal