USA Spray Foam

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since April 2016

USA Spray Foam is a full service spray foam insulation and building energy efficiency company headquartered in Alpharetta, GA with locations as far west as Las Vegas. USA Spray Foam is highly experienced in the nuances of installing spray foam insulation in both commercial and residential buildings, new construction and retrofit. USA Spray Foam can not only seal your structure with spray foam, but can provide insulation removal and overall energy assesments for your building....

Energy Consulting Services, LLC

Energy Consulting Services (ECS) is located in Decatur just east of downtown Atlanta. We are experts in resolving comfort issues and reducing energy usage in homes and apartment complexes. We believe that doing the right thing for the environment is also the right thing for your bank account. We specialize in conducting energy audits to determine where a home or building is losing energy. We then make recommendations based on our findings. We work closely with our sister company Better R Value Insulation so they implement the high priority improvements identified in the audit report in order to make the structure more energy efficient and comfortable. ECS is a top rated Georgia Power contractor and part of the service we provide is to ensure that our clients get maximum rebates available in order to maximize return on investment. Our recommendations are very specific to our client's specific needs. ECS files all rebate paperwork to ensure our clients actually receive their rebate check in a timely fashion. For Angie's List members, we will take 10% off the cost of the audit if you mention this when you call in to schedule the audit. At ECS, we make a point to answer our phones whether you are a new or existing client. We also recognize that your time is valuable and we do our best to hold to our appt time or call if we are going to be even a few minutes late. ECS also has an Earthcraft Technical Advisor on staff and we are happy to certify your single family or multifamily Earthcraft project.

Offers by Energy Consulting Services, LLC	 on Angie's List

02/13/2017

The Angie's List deal was actually too good to be true. The vendor would lose money on my job because of an error in the wording of the deal. However, USA Spray Foam honored their word, and we negotiated an acceptable solution for all concerned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic insulation.

02/13/2017

They never called me to set up an appointment and so I had my money refunded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
attic insulation

CATEGORY insulation

I’m sorry Mrs. [Member Name Removed], it could of been my oversight but I don’t see any message or lead with your information. Once again I’m sorry about missing you, i try my hardest to communicate with every customer. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with in the future.

06/29/2016

It went great! The service was done in a timely manner, and very clean/neat. I was very satisfied with the job and i can feel the difference i. My home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed my old insulation and sprayed new insulation.

05/22/2016

The company rep's were extremely professional and knowledgeable. They removed all the old insulation very efficiently and neatly, then spray foamed the entire attic space. The results were amazing, almost instantly I could tell the difference. The AC unit runs about half the amount of time as before and the comfort level is much more pleasant. No more hot spots and no more cool spots, a much more ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company was great, they did exactly what they said they would do and the result was better than I hoped for. The spray foam insulation is definitely the way to go.

05/22/2016

The job was well done, and everything was done like Chris explained. The guys were friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I made an appt. to see a sales person, and I had Chris who was great! He explained everything in detail to me and ran through the process of the project. Then shortly after I set a date and they came in and sprayed my home.

CATEGORY insulation

Spray Foam Insulation. Energy Audits. Insulation Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing