Knowtrees LLC

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since August 2016

KnowTrees Professional Tree Service is a fully insured tree removal, tree maintenance and tree preservation company providing its services in Atlanta and surrounding counties. We value our reputation and are committed to a business operated with integrity to ensure customer satisfaction. Available Monday through Sunday and after hours: Emergency service offered as well....

N/A
Peacock Tree Service

Best Prices in Town!

11/15/2017

KnowTrees was referred to me by a co-worker who was very pleased with their service.The whole team was very professional and got the work done on time. They also did a great job with cleanup after the tree was removed. Great service at a very reasonable rate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them out to remove a large oak tree that was quickly dying. We also had several smaller trees removed that were rotting and not going to live much longer.

10/11/2017

Matthew responded quickly and the crew worked efficiently to cut down a fallen tree from our property after Hurricane Irma. The team also returned as soon as possible to haul away the tree and debris. Give them a call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down and haul away of a tree

05/16/2017

I highly recommend KnowTrees. Matthew is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. He and his crew are a pleasure to work with - professional, hardworking and honest with very competitive pricing. They accommodated all of my requests. I'm very pleased with their work and will call them again the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 enormous Red Oak and Hackberry trees with hollow trunks needed to be removed from my yard.

Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Arborist