AAA Fitness Equipment Repair

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since November 2011

We have been in the industy for ten years and are licenced by many manufactures. We offer warranty and non warranty work and cover the atlanta metro area of GA. Payment options:Cash,check,credit...

Top Trust Moving

2  REVIEWS
Top Trust Moving

Here at Top Trust Moving we are a family, and that's the same way we treat our clients! We are an experienced signature moving company motivated to render top care, from our employees to our clients household goods and property. We take pride in taking awesome care of your furniture and property as if it were ours. You Supply the truck and we provide the man power, equipment and experience to get the job done. Our mission is to make your move as less stressful as possible and gain your top trust along the way. We are LICENSED and FULLY INSURED! Book us now !!!

08/07/2017

Great job guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treadmill repair

04/21/2015

The person was on time, professional, and correct in his phone diagnosis.  He needed to parts and fixed it on the spot.  I was completely satisfied withe the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had purchased a used PreCor treadmill that had stopped working.  I spoke with the someone at AAA Fitness Equipment Repair.  who indicated that most kinds of used treadmills wold not be worth repairing, but guessed (correctly) that my treadmill probably just needed to be cleaned.

02/16/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We contacted this provider twice for service but received no return call.

10/15/2013

I concur with the previous reviewer. Poor customer service. I moved on to another service provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tried to set up appointment to have a treadmill serviced.

09/20/2013

Don't even bother with these guys. They don't even have the courtesy to return a phone call. I phoned this company 3 different times, leaving messages each time, asking for a call back. I was hoping to get an appointment to repair my treadmill, but no one ever called me back. What a way to run a business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had phoned this company to have them look at repairing my treadmill. There was no interaction, because despite calling 3 different times and leaving voice mail messages each time, no one called me back.

CATEGORY fitness equipment

We are a company that provides residential and commercial exercise equipment repair services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover