1 Day Roof & Home Services

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since April 2014

B Rated | 10 Reviews

1 Day Roof has over 175 Approvals for insurance roof claims due to storm damage in 2013 - 2014....

Buckhead Fence Company

Locally owned fence installation company that provides competitive and professional pricing on all types of fences for your residential or commercial property. Buckhead Fence Company is here to provide you with all of your fence installation necessities. We have been in business in the state of Georgia since 1974 and have completed well over 1,500 fence projects. As one of the leading fencing companies in Georgia, we seek to always provide our customers with the highest quality products and services. This includes using the most advanced products when installing or maintaining your fences. At Buckhead Fence Company, we continue to offer the very best product, price, and service, and our customers routinely rank us as number one in service and value. Our sales staff is highly knowledgeable, our installers are professional and pleasant, and our service staff is timely and responsive to your needs.

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked them for follow up, they did not show up

04/09/2015

3 appointments, 3 no shows My only question is : How does this outfit stay in business?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

04/02/2015

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They evaluated my gutter issues and provided a good range of options. I didn't get (yet) all I asked for, but the basic issue was taken care of.

CATEGORY gutter repair

03/30/2015

Not only did he complain the whole time that this was costing him more money than its worth, he did not fix my gutters.  They still hold water and leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i paid for 2 hours of gutter service.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Decks, roofing, flooring, gutter repair and replacement, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom.

Check, Visa, MasterCard