Southern Specialty Contractor LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

10 Andrew Dr

Stockbridge, GA 30281

METRO ATLANTA CUSTOMERS CALL 678-583-9530 TODAY FOR YOUR FREE STORM DAMAGE ANALYSIS Southern Specialty Contractor is the answer to your premium remodeling, roofing and construction needs. We've been providing quality craftsmanship for over 20 years, to thousands of satisfied customers, both Commercial and Residential. We have a knowledgeable team that can provide you professional assistance with an estimate or evaluation for your project.(some restrictions apply) At Southern Specialty, we pride ourselves on being a fully insured, State Licensed General Contractor, GAF Certified Roof Installer with an emphasis on solid customer relationships....

Roofing (177)General Remodeling (157)Drywall (72)Gutters (71)Interior Painting (69)Siding (56)Exterior Painting (56)Chimney Repair (51)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (47)Decks and Porches (45)Unfinished Carpentry (45)Windows (37)

02/17/2020

Southern Specialty did a great job painting my house and deck. I was impressed at how hard Peter worked to please. They are a really good company to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of the exterior home and deck

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

02/06/2020

I am very satisfied with the new roof. They were very prompt in getting everything done. It went well and I will recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

02/05/2020

We are absolutely thrilled with the beautiful professional work this team did! They were amazingly fast and paid attention to extra details that weren't on our original roof. We would highly recommend Southern Specialty!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replaced from storm damage.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

We appreciate it

10/23/2019

Southern Specialty has been great to work with. Steve and Caroline represent the company well. Angela in the office is very good at keeping in touch with updates and can answer any questions. The employees that do the repairs are very nice, prompt, and respectful. Chad and Theo are great! I don't know everyone else's name, but they are great too. Rod, the owner is very hands on and keeps projects ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete restoration of back deck and roof because of trees falling on them.

CATEGORY decks, picture framing, gutter repair, roofing, screen repair, deck cleaning, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Photo for Southern Specialty Contractor LLC - 10 Andrew Dr, Stockbridge, GA - 38189980

Thank you for the great review. We certainly appreciate your business!

09/24/2019

From the beginning to the end of the replacement of our leaky, hail damaged roof, Southern Specialty has proven to be a professional, thorough, and conscientious company to work with. Glenn and Steve were instrumental in ensuring the project, despite the rain, was on track and completed to our satisfaction in one day! It was obvious the hard-working, expert crew knew what they had to do to get the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

We are glad that we could be of service. Thank you for doing business with us and taking the time to give us a review.

09/19/2019

I was very impressed with how Steve, their Sales Rep, handled everything. The staff were all wonderful and the clean up process was exceptional. I will definitely use Southern Specialty again and I have already recommended them to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

09/19/2019

I really liked the attentiveness and promptness Southern Specialty provided. Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Roof On My House

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

09/19/2019

I have absolutely no complaints for the service that Southern Specialty provided. I will certainly use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install New Metal Roof On Detached Garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

09/19/2019

Southern Specialty completed everything they were supposed to promptly. They cleaned up very well. I would use them again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired Deck

CATEGORY decks, roofing, screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2019

Thanks

09/19/2019

I am enjoying my new roof and gutters. I love how neatly everything was installed. I will recommend Southern Specialty to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Gutter Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2019

Thank you!

General contracting (state licensed), roofing, renovations, solid customer relationships, storm damage, non typical projects, repairs, specialty hardware assembly, insurance related work, siding, decks, restoration, basements, windows, doors, exterior remodeling, interior remodeling, gutters...commercial and residential..

No Services Provided where Lead Based Paint will be disturbed *Call for Details Due to a high volume of business, there may be a delay in scheduling consultations. Due to our high volume of workload, some services may not be available.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express