American Roofing & Vinyl

B 21 Reviews

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since May 2012

41 S Main St

Statesboro, GA 30458

American Roofing & Vinyl Siding, is truly different from any other national roofing contractor. We believe that quality artisanship and design are critical to installing a successful roofing system. We go beyond the basics and spend whatever time necessary to ensure that our customers have made the right selections in regards to their roof system’s style, color, accessories and warranties. We hope that you will consider letting us put our experience to work for you today! For emergencies we can be reached after hours....

roofing (21)siding companies (2)door installation (1)gutter repair (1)

10/14/2020

It was awesome and great. They were professional, knowledgeable about the products and overall the customer service was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

10/14/2020

They were fantastic and easy. The communication was excellent, they were on time, they did the work in a timely manner and they did the work when they were supposed they were going to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

10/07/2020

Excellent work on a challenging job, with skylights.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY roofing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2020

10/07/2020

I found this company to be very professional and informative about our issue. Communication lines were always open. All of the work was to repair a mess that was made by another business. The group that they subcontracted with for the ceiling work did an exceptional job. They went over and above their job requirements to protect the areas in my house where the work had to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and ceiling repair caused by water damage due to poor workmanship by another business.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

C

02/05/2017

Had some shingles lift and requested them to come back to fix the problem. I never got a call back. I had to hire a different contractor to do the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called 6 times leaving messages for the owner to call me back for warranty work. The secretary started laughing at the fact I kept leaving messages. Warning, go with someone else. These guys are great when they are getting paid. Once you pay them don't expect to ever hear from them again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2013

C

02/05/2017

The work seemed to go well. I noticed that the clear strips on each shingle should have been removed before installing wasn't done. This results in the tar strips adhering to each shingle, if not done can cause lifting. I had several shingles lift and called over 6 times and left messages on their voice mail and with their secretary. I never got a call back, so I had to pay a contractor to do the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had roof replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2014

D

01/04/2015

July 2013 - Day of roof work: No supervisor was on site for the work. Only the workers.  Contract stipulated that they would strip all current paper underlayment and replace with new. They did not remove paper from back of house (and placed shingles on the existing paper) and only did so on other roof parts when I pointed out the issue. They neglected to remove the attic fan even though they said ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the roof on the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2014

02/01/2014

No one showed up either day. The contact person never returned calls and had a chronically full mailbox

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two dates were scheduled to replace my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2013

01/28/2014

We recently had our house roof replaced. When we first started working with Mr. Rob Schmidt, we were not sure how the end would turn out to be because he was just a little too eloquent:-) However, we quickly found out that not only Rob Schmidt is excellent in communication, he is very effective in working with his customers and the insurance company. I think this all comes from his years of experi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the roof of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2013

10/14/2013

I liked the professionalism of this firm. Estimates and responses to questions were answered via email in a prompt manner. Once we agreed on the scope of work the work was scheduled within a week. Which I found to be exceptional based on trying to get others contractors to schedule work. The old roof was removed, new vents installed and a new roof installed in one day. A post installation meeting ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had asked for a review of the condition of my roof and the soffits which was done promptly based on a scheduled appointment. Roof was replaced and larger down spouts on the gutters were added.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2013

New Roof Installation, Re-Roofing, Certified Roof Inspection, Roof Repair, Asphalt Shingle, Metal Roofs, Tile Roofs, Gutter Installation, Gutter Protection, Vinyl Siding, Fiber Cement Board/Hardiplank

Ask for details.