Affordable Roofing and Gutter Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

135 Mock Rd 357 Boxcar Dr,Longs,SC 29568

Springfield, GA 31329

Savannah/Hilton Head area Customers Call:(912)234-6330 Myrtle Beach/Wilmington area Customers Call: Myrtle area-(843)399-6095 or Wilmington area-(910)880-8212!! Over 25 years experience with branches serving Savannah, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach and Wilmington areas. Master certified company! We specialize in Commercial and Residential roofing (Shingles, Metal,TPO). No job too large or small. We do not sub contract any of our jobs. All of our contracts are completed by our company....

roofing (73)gutter installation (6)chimney repair (3)roof cleaning (2)woodworking (2)hurricane shutter installation and repair (1)interior painting (1)skylight installation (1)siding (1)drywall repair (1)
C

04/05/2020

Had an outrageous price quoted by someone from Sears. Ended up going with someone by word of mouth for half the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on house

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,chimney repair,interior painters,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

03/18/2020

Everything went great. The owner Corey Mitchell was very easy to work with and he truly cared about my needs. The guys did a great job and my roof looks really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a total roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

12/31/2019

Barron came out and looked over project - showed me photos of damaged area - explained work to repair - gave me a reasonable estimate - and completed project on time. Affordable Roofing also provided good warranty for repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak around chimney, flashing and shingles replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

12/14/2019

By far worst roofing service ever. They spent 3 hours replacing my entire roof. I noticed right away the work was not done properly, was assured by the owner Corey Mitchell that it would be corrected. A secondary crew came out to correct the issues. I paid the company and 3 months later the roof was leaking worse than before I called them. Now I cant get a call back, the warranty they claimed to p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roof and install new

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2018

10/20/2019

I contacted Affordable Roofing because rain water was leaking into my house through my dryer vent. I also needed someone to replace a set of second floor window shutters. The roofer was knowledgeable, pleasant and patient. He identified the issue and explained the procedures for resolving it. The job was completed in a timely manner and the price quoted prior to performing the task was the price I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and replacement of window shutters.

CATEGORY roofing,hurricane shutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

09/04/2019

Such a wonderful experience. Very professional and answered phone calls very promptly. The new roof looks fantastic and Corey was an absolute pleasure to work with. He answered all my questions. Would most definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

05/01/2019

Great! We didn''t mean to wait this long to write a review, time has passed quickly with so much we have happening. If we or anyone we know is in need a a reliable roofer, Cory Mitchell is the person to call. Date work performed is approximate, but it was 2015. Price was very reasonable and "affordable".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a couple leaks in our metal roof since new home was constructed in 2008-2009 ( Our dream home has been a nightmare with the muliple problems we have experienced), Year after year after orginal Builder and Roofer came out for repairs, leak was not permantly taken care of, they only continued to patch the problem rather than fix it. Found Corey Mitchell with Affordable Roofing on Angies List in 2015( didn't realize it"s been that long) He came out resolved the problem and to date, no leaks since.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2015

01/03/2019

Excellent work, professional, fair pricing, I will definitely recommend them and will not hesitate to use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replaced and downspouts installed.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2019

C

12/20/2018

demanded substantial deposit before job would be scheduled and materials delivered. once job was started it was completed in a timely fashion, yard was cleaned up and most of material was removed. material for flat roofs was left in front yard for me to dispose of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 32 square of roofing on house . also repair/replaced flat roofs on shop & porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed] I am sorry but I think you have my company confused with someone else! I haven't done any work for anyone with your name and definitely wouldn't charge $15,000 for 32 squares. Our cost for 32sq would be no more than $7700. Please check this and remove. Thank you!

11/01/2018

Initially there were some delays getting the work scheduled due to a hurricane and a tropical storm then some additional rainy days. The work was done quickly. The workers arrived at 7:00 am and were finished about 2:00pm. Cleanup was thorough. I am well pleased with the job done by Affordable Roofing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a 15 year old asphalt shingle roof replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

Roofing repair & installation, ventilation, chimneys, skylights, gutters, wood replacement, siding, Drywall & ceramic tile installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, American Express