Your Solution Locksmith LLC

Angie's List since February 2017

Shield Locksmith & Security

Servicing the entire state of Georgia. Shield Locksmith & Security offers a complete locksmith shop on wheels. Our mobile units have everything needed to complete almost every locksmith need in the COMMERCIAL, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, RESIDENTIAL AND AUTO areas. Shield Locks & Security quickly responds to your emergency lockout, or if you are just in a hurry to complete a service. All keys, including auto & motorcycle are cut on site, and cut by code. Shield Locksmith & Security is committed to properly training our locksmiths, and require continuing education to keep up with the latest high security locks, techniques, computer programs and machines. We pride ourselves in always providing professional services at competitive prices. Military and Senior Citizen discounts available. SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!

Award 2019

10/28/2020

Your Solution Locksmith did an outstanding job providing professional expertise and personal customer service. Arrived early and was done within 20 minutes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Key Replacement

05/09/2020

The technician was so polite and on time. I lost the key to my car while shopping and was really late for my next appointment. The receptionist was really nice as well and as she promised the guy was there in 15 min. I got my new key in no time and was on my way. Best locksmith in town!! I must admit that I did use them in the past for my apt lock, so this wasn't a surprise for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New car key

04/11/2017

Mr. Fields was professional, friendly and fast. Excellent quality of work, as well. I would definitely re-hire him, if needed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My all my outdoor locks needed to be re-keyed.

03/25/2017

Finally find right experienced locksmith. He was on time; explained how hi will do the job and didn't try to sell me any thing else. Will hire him again and recommend to my friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front door lock and check and adjust other locks.

CATEGORY locksmith

Emergency Locksmith Services 24/7, lock change, rekey, key made, residential and commercial, automotive keypads and much more...