Wildlife Removal Specialist of Atlanta

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 1978

1527 Holly Brook Rd

Snellville, GA 30078

Wildlife Removal Specialist of Atlanta is here for you when you need us, 24/7/365, in Metro Atlanta GA. We will solve your Rodent Control & Wildlife Removal needs in a professional, humane and affordable way. We are the leader for Critter Removal, Wildlife Exclusions, and Attic Cleaning, in Metro Atlanta GA. Our Licensed Trappers have years of training and stay updated on Nuisance Wildlife Control, with the State of Georgia, Division of DNR. Our Trappers are spread out throughout Metro Atlanta, GA, Northeast Georgia, Northwest, GA, and as far North as the Blue Ridge Mountains; because we understand the 24/7 need for Nuisance Wildlife Removal and we are fast, efficient, & affordable!...

Animal Removal (4)Pest Control (2)

01/02/2020

It was okay as far as I know and they were trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are doing squirrel removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

12/31/2019

It went really really well. I liked them. The office manager is great to work with. Very professional group of people. On time, took the time to explain what they were going to do and why.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirl removal from underneath my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

12/31/2019

We had squirrels in our attic. They came out set a trap and removed all of the squirrels. Somehow the squirrels found their way back in again months later and they came out promptly and removed that squirrel as well because we had a one year warranty. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wildlife Exclusion & Animal Trapping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

12/23/2019

Wildlife Removal Specialist of Atlanta exceed my expectations, they searched and located the source of entry into my home and and I couldn't beat the price charged. Thank you very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal Removal & Attic Cleaning

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

12/19/2019

It was 5 star! For the moment I first had them, they did an inspection with no charge. John and his crew were very accommodating. No matter what hour of the day I call them, they answer the phone and the customer service was superior.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did annual service check on the work they did to prevent rodents and pests to my attic. 3 years ago, they put in a barrier in my attic to remove squirrels and to prevent them for coming inside.

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

12/13/2019

We called wildlife removal specialist of Atlanta, to remove a squirrel that had been hiding throughout the house. The trapper that came out, was John. During the 1st visit, he gave a thorough look around the house and the basement. There was no luck, but he ensured us if there was any sign he would return. About 5 minutes later, when the squirrel had re emerged, the Trapper, John rushed back to co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrel Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

Wildlife Removal, Animal Trapping, Wildlife Exclusions, and Attic Cleaning.

NA