The Convertible Top Man

A 22 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

2057 Tanglewood Dr

Snellville, GA 30078

We have been Atlanta’s Number 1 Convertible Car Top Replacement Business for over 30 Years. We offer the best mobile service because we will come to you rain or shine and fix your car. The Convertible Top Man specializes in all makes and models in top replacements. Just give us a call and we will come to you and get you back on the road. ...

auto upholstering (9)

08/29/2018

Prompt, efficient, finished early with a great new top! Would recommend to anyone with similar needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced convertible top on a 2009 vw new beetle

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for the great review, I do appreciate it. If I can ever help you again please let me know. Thanks Kenny

06/06/2018

Absolutely Terrific. I was very impressed with this installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Audi TT Coupe Convertible Top Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

05/19/2017

Kenny showed up on time and completed the repair in the time he said he would. The new top looks great, now I just have to make the rest of the car look as good! It's a pretty complex job and Kenny knows his stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the top on a 1996 Mustang

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2017

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the positive review. It was a pleasure to do your top thanks Kenny

11/16/2015

He and his helper (son) showed up on time.  They quickly removed old top, check the rubber gaskets and replace it with a new top.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace convertible roof on car

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2014

02/05/2014

I watched the entire very complicated process. He definately knew what he was doing. I highly recommend Kenny. Very professional and convenient too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the convertible top on a 2005 Nissan 350z replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2014

10/14/2013

He called the day before. He replaced the top of my car at my workplace. How convenient. He was very professional. The work is great. He explained everything. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the top on my New Beetle Convertible

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2013

09/10/2013

The original problem I had with the car was that the straps on my convertible were old and stretched and wouldn't retract the top all the way back into the car. Plus, there was a small tear in the top. So, after checking around with several local convertible top companies (including The Convertible Top Man), I settled on Kenny because of his reputation for good work and fairness. I saw his recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my car's vinyl convertible top and the straps for the top.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2013

06/10/2013

Kenny installed a GHHA German canvas top on our Audi S4.  The fit is perfect and the top looks original.  Kenny was very professional and answered all of my questions.  He will get my business the next time we need a top replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the convertible top on our 2005 Audi S4

CATEGORY auto upholstery

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2013

01/15/2013

They guy is very friendly and he comes to your house. He did the top and the liner. He gave me a discount. He did fantastic work and he was here when he said he would be. He was knowledgeable and as soon as I told him the kind of car, he knew exactly what I needed, out of all the people I talked to, he was the only one who knew that. I would use him again. I have already recommended him to other p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Convertible Top Man replaced a top on a 2001 mustang.

CATEGORY auto upholstery

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2012

10/01/2012

I have worked with Kenny in the past. I have learned a lot about customer service from him he is very professional and knows his stuff. his work will speak for itself once your job is complete. His warranty is amazing 4 years parts and labor ( i don't know of anyone who gives that good of a warranty anymore ). his tops may cost a little more but they are top of the line materials not the junk you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never have had a job done with this company  see below

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2010

Convertible classic car top replacement.

N/A, all services as far as convertible tops are concerned.

Check, MasterCard, Visa