ServicePro Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2010

ServicePro Carpet Cleaning is a family owned and operated company. We never use subcontractors (we always do the work ourselves). We are all IICRC certified ( which means you are getting a licensed and trained technician every time we come out). Our minimum job requirement is $99.99. LOOK- if you're searching for a CHEAP contractor I respectfully ask you call someone else. I offer a 200% quality guarantee! If you're not happy with my work I will comeback and take care of any issues. If you're still not pleased its free You don't pay me a penny! That's my word and my word is my bond. There is a minimum trip charge of $50.00 for anything 25 miles away from zip code 30078....

N/A
Legacy General Services

Legacy general Service is owner operated we offer a variety of services . We take pride in our work. Presser washing Gutters cleaning Lawn maintenance There is no job to big or small. Please give us a call for a Call for a quote

01/22/2020

The service very good and the house look new again! I would recommend to my friends! Really try it out you will love it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

01/21/2020

Very responsive - great work cleaning the fabric dining room chairs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steam clean dining room chairs

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

11/17/2019

Very pleased with results. Very professional and efficient. Will recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning two recliners and seven chair bottoms.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

11/15/2019

Excellent and everything is spotless

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One Bedroom and One Bathroom

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning

09/08/2019

Troy was awesome! Very pleasant, professional, explained and priced everything up front. Will definitely be using him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of carpets (Berber), rugs and modern “shag” & oriental & furniture>. Took care of pet urine stains & odor, too.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

Carpet, Upholstery, & Tile & Grout cleaning. Water extraction. Odor Control. Wood floor cleaning and sealing. VCT cleaning. Dryer vent cleaning. Low moisture carpet cleaning and Truck Mounted Carpet cleaning.

Flooring Installation