Flood Brothers Restoration

A 12 Reviews

Angie's List since February 2015

3874 Laurel Crest Drive

Snellville, GA 30039

Flood Brothers Restoration is fully insured, licensed and certified for water, fire and mold damage, mitigation, Clean up and restoration. We utilize high tech water detection equipment to ensure all hidden water is found. The removal of affected structure and contents is necessary so the drying equipment can circulate air and get to all the places the water got too. Then water extraction equipment is brought in to thoroughly dry everything that got wet. The drying equipment consisting of dehumidifiers, air movers and air scrubbers is correctly place and monitored throughout the drying process. We sanitize and disinfect for any mold or growth that may have started. We do all these things so no future growth dangers your families health....

water and smoke damage (12)mold removal (1)

09/30/2019

Customer service was excellent! They were extremely on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a major flood in one of my rentals so they came out and talked to my tenants then the very next morning, they did the restoration.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

08/28/2018

I had mold and water damage in my home, i didn't know what i was going to do ! I called Flood Brothers Restoration and they came out to my home the same day i called . I was very impressed. If you want a team that's professional and going to get the job done ! Flood Brothers Restoration is the team to call... I would Absolutely recommend this team !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed them to remove the mold in my home.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2018

09/19/2016

Very friendly, very professional, very fast

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

09/09/2016

It went great. The company was very professional and very easy to work with. My house was back to normal in no time! I don't know what I would have done with out them. If your looking for a great company to do the job and do it right I highly recommend Flood Brothers!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood Brothers came out to our home after a pipe burst in our kitchen while we were not home and flooded our house. They took care of everything from start to finish.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

09/02/2016

Randy and his crew did an excellent job after our septic backup. They were efficient and made sure we understood everything that needed to be done. Pointing out several things we hadn't even thought of. They wanted to make sure we were safe from any future mold because of this backup. They left equipment at our home overnight to make sure all was dried out properly. I would trust Randy and his cre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and drywall clean up after a septic backup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2016

09/01/2016

Randall and his crew were immediate in responding to our leak. His crew was hard working, extremely efficient and courteous! i felt well informed of every step of the clean up and dry out! Definitely will refer him to anyone I know needing a mitigation company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up and dry out of 4 rooms from leaking pipe. They removed all wet and contaminated carpet, flooring, Sheetrock. Dried and treated all areas and prepped for rebuild. Took photos and all readings for insurance company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2016

08/31/2016

Flood Brothers removed the water from my house and left machines to dry the area and circulate air. They also went down in the crawl space and made sure it was dried out as well. I felt very comfortable dealing with Flood Brothers Restoration through this process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Company came a removed the water damage from my house that was caused by too much toilet paper.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

08/31/2016

My husband and I called Flood Brothers Restoration after our septic backed up into the house creating all sorts of water damage. They came out within an hour of our phone call and work was started shortly after. They were very professional and helped us through the whole insurance process since this was all new to us. They added air quality machines to each area of the house. This was extremely he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed cleanup after our septic tank backed up into our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2016

08/17/2016

The first thing they did was put my mind (and my wife's) at ease by answering our questions and detailing what the process would be. They worked with our insurance and everything went smoothly, just like they said it would. We even got new flooring, base boards and everything got painted. I guess that is the silver lining for dealing with the broken pipe. Oh they even sprayed for mold in case some...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken pipe between kitchen and bath, needed dry out and restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2016

08/17/2016

Flood Brothers Restoration guys made it as painless as possible. They explained what had to be done, and even helped with the adjuster and insurance. It was a hassle dealing with the damage, nobody likes to see their stuff ruined. But in the end everything looked great and we got new flooring! The guys did a great job drying and rebuilding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage from a broken pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2016