Apalachee Hardwood Floors

A 49 Reviews

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since March 2004

2776 Raven Wood Dr

Snellville, GA 30078

There is a difference. Choosing the right team for your hardwood flooring needs can be the difference between loving your floors and a total nightmare. We'd love the opportunity to show you why choosing Apalachee's team is the best choice! When you need floors installed, sanded or refinished, you need someone who understands your needs and priorities. Because of this we constantly tailor our services and procedures based on the needs and feedback of our clients. Our goals are to provide the best possible flooring options for your needs, to keep the process as painless as possible, with your health and convenience a top priority. Please tell us what your priorities are! Whatever your level of interest in flooring is, please feel free to give us a call. We are always happy to answer questions over the phone or via email about anything floor related whatsoever. Family owned....

hardwood flooring (49)flooring (19)floor cleaning (3)woodworking (3)silver polishing (1)carpet installation (3)tile installation (1)

04/01/2020

Glen and his team did a great job on my hardwood floors. They look fantastic! The Apalachee team was very professional and organized. They were responsive, timely, and - most important of all - they did a great job. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Floor Refinishing

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

Thank you for your kind review! You were a pleasure to work with as well and we hope you enjoy your "new" floors for many years to come. Glen

03/03/2020

He was very professional and knowledgeable. I just went with a company that better fit my budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install wood flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

Thanks for the review, we know we can't be a perfect fit for every customer, glad you were able to find someone that best met your needs. Glen

02/23/2020

Quick response. Good communication. Graciously answered multiple questions after the initial sales visit. Workers were hardworking, respectful, and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors needed multiple repairs after pipe leak; followed by sanding and a complete refinishing of entire main floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

Always nice to hear from satisfied customers! It was a pleasure helping you get your floors looking new again and we look forward to your next project!

12/11/2019

We have been in our house for over 23 years and our hardwood floors had never been resanded and refinished and they were looking very worn. I didn't know who to call so I consulted Angie's List. Angie's List referred me to Apalachee Hardwood Floors who were located in my area. I called Apapachee and spoke to Glen who was very nice and professional. Within days, they came out and gave us an estimat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the hardwood floors sanded and refinished.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

We appreciate your business and kind review! We look forward to helping you with any future needs. Glen

11/06/2019

Glen at Apalachee Floors was responsive and quick with an estimate. His workers did the job faster than expected. One minor part needed fixing, and Apalachee Floors returned to fix it for no extra charge. I was thoroughly satisfied and the floors look better than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood floors refinished

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

Thank you very much! We enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you with your next project. Glen

01/02/2019

I was very impressed with Glen and his team. They were flexible and worked around my tight timeline. I got several other quotes and their price was by far the lowest for what they were willing to do. I got my entire 2nd floor and two stairwells redone in hardwood. I love the results and have a received many complements. Also, the stairs were in bad shape and they did a great job restoring them. Ot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2nd floor Hardwood Floor Project

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

Thanks for the opportunity to assist in your major remodel. We hope you enjoy your floors and stairs for many years to come!

12/31/2018

Glen and his crew was awesome .They repair several spots in my floor that had bad wood.The father son team were polite answer all my questions and they knew how to do this job .Im beyond pleased I’ve already gave this company name to several of my friends .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore hardwood floors

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

Photo for Apalachee Hardwood Floors - 2776 Raven Wood Dr, Snellville, GA - 37632404

Thanks for your business and your referrals! It's always satisfying to restore wood floors that have been hiding under carpet for years. We hope you enjoy your "new" floors for many years to come.

08/15/2018

I met with several different flooring companies to discuss my project. I purchased a condo from 1910, with a patchwork of different flooring work having been done to it over the years. Glen gave me the best impression of everyone that I met with, walking me through the process and discussing how his team would handle various aspects of the project. Because the unit is so old, some floors were orig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing tile with hardwoods; refinishing hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the opportunity to restore your floors to their former glory along with the addition of some new wood to round out your new home. It's especially rewarding to work on floors with the type of border-work like you've got, a level of craftsmanship that is relatively rare these days. Glen
C

05/22/2017

Glen, the salesperson was knowledgeable and responsive, but the men who actually did the installation did not have as high standards in their work ethic as is reasonable to expect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Engineered wood installation

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2017

While we strive for 100% customer satisfaction, I believe some minor communication issues may have led to this customer being less than 100% satisfied. We are always examining constructive criticism to see how we can improve, so thank you for your input.

02/15/2016

The floors looked beautiful after they were installed, but within six months there was an issue with the product where the boards had small splits and became unsightly which worsened over a year's time .  Glen worked with the hardwood floor manufacturer and replaced a third of the floor which had this problem at no charge to us.  He made sure we were satisfied, was never judgmental and was support...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took out existing wooden flooring and carpet and installed new, pre-finished, Somerset, Red Oak, 3/4" throughout the whole downstairs of our house.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2016

We are so glad we were able to help you work through this rather frustrating situation. As you know, I've never seen a Somerset product have the type of issues you encountered, and we're all glad the manufacturer was willing to stand behind their product and make things right. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this kind review! Glen

installation, finishing, refinishing & maintaining of hardwood floors, staircase rebuilding and refinishing & wood floors on concrete slabs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express