Wellstar Smyrna Primary Cr Ctr

Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 100 patients per day....

06/29/2015

She is very pleasant and cares about her patients. We have been using her for years and she is reliable. She is friendly and interested your health. She takes time with you and does not rush you out the door. She gives you all her attention and does not talk on her cell phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Lynda Dao.

CATEGORY family doctor

11/20/2014

I think what stands out is her personal touch. She is very knowledgeable. When I moved here, I have not been here that long and I brought a copy of my medical records with me. She went through them and we discussed some things that she found. I just like her personal touch. Her facilities are very nice. The treatments I had received in the past worked out fine. She is good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Toni Coombs is my general practitioner. I usually have a wellness check the beginning of every year.

CATEGORY family doctor

06/04/2013

She has been great, very knowledgeable and has very good interaction with the kids. We've been very happy. We will go to her again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Rogena Miller is our pediatrician for primary care for our kids.

CATEGORY pediatrician

03/25/2013

She is a warm, compassionate and very intelligent doctor.  I trust her and feel safe in her care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. Coombs now for a while.  She is my primary care doctor and I see her every six months for blood checks for my Lipitor script.

CATEGORY family doctor, internist, hematologists

D

06/15/2012

I was scheduled to see Dr. Shin and I sat in the waiting room for over an hour waiting to be seen. There were about 20 other people in the waiting room, some of them sleeping because they had been waiting so long, even when appointments. Many approached the desk to ask how much longer the wait would be since they had already been there an hour. I was worried I would catch what others had on top of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was unable to see my usual physician, Dr. Tao since appointments are booked out in advance. I had a severe chest congestion and had to travel the following week and wanted to make sure I had time to recover. I called and asked for a walk-in appointment and they told me to come in one hour, which I did. Location is very convenient to my house, but there are too many patients and not enough doctors so there is always a wait even with appointments and care is rushed.

CATEGORY family doctor, internist