Pet Sit Girls

Angie's List since January 2013

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Pet Sit Girls is owned and operated by Gwen Holt. Gwen's team of 8 pet sitters joins her in her passion for pet sitting. It's not just our profession. We take pride in maintaining a personal relationship with our clients and develop a one-on-one bond with your pets....

Reigning Cats & Dogs Inc

Experienced and qualified Atlanta Metro pet sitting service since 1991. Your pet deserves a break, too. Let your loved one benefit from our experience, expertise, and love of animals. We will provide all the love, care and attention just as you would. In the Atlanta, Georgia area, you may select among the many pet care services we offer. You will discover our service to be compatible with your needs, your pet's needs, and your desire to provide them the very best care by using the very best Atlanta pet sitters while you are away. Let us be your better alternative to a boarding kennel. Reigning Cats & Dogs, Inc offers complete pet care in the Atlanta metropolitan area. We provide pet sitting, house sitting, mid day dog walking, private home boarding and residential and commercial pet waste removal services. We service Gwinnett, Cobb, Dekalb, Fulton, North Fulton, Cherokee, Douglas, Walton, Hall, Dawson and Forsyth county. Your county not mentioned? Call us anyway! All caregivers are employees of the company and not independent contractors. Each is bonded, insured and carry workers' compensation insurance. Background checks are completed on each employee. We would love to be your next pet care provider.

Award 2019

03/07/2016

10/26/2015

I use Pet Sit Girls to walk my dog 3 times per week. Roxanne is my dog walker. She is always on time, walks him, plays with him, gives him a treat. I've had emergencies when she comes. They are always very responsive and incredibly pleasant. It eases my mind to know that he is so happy and well cared for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Pet Sit Girls to walk my dog 3 times per week. I've used them for about 5 weeks so far.

CATEGORY pet sitters, dog walkers

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came twice a day over a four day trip to care for five cats. Did a very nice job. House looked great. Did everything I needed and cats were well taken care of.

02/18/2015

Gwen and her team at Pet Sit Girls do a fabulous job.  They are kind and very patient with our dog who isn't always sure she wants to go for a walk - she doesn't like her harness.  Gwen and the team are reliable and never miss an appointment.  They also take great pictures and text them to me regularly.  I love the pictures - they really show how happy Gabby is when they are at the house with her....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet Sit Girls walk our dog, Gabby, three times per week, during the day.

04/04/2013

Great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet Sit Girls watch my cat in my home when I'm gone. They are very professional and responsive. They give a recap of each day, they call if you don't call them when you come home. There is a system to ensure the petsitter checks in every day. They also give medicine. I wish they stayed a bit longer to play/cuddle - they only stay 20minutes. Would definitely recommend.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Pet Sit Girls is a full-service pet sitting and dog walking company. We offer a variety of services including daily dog walking, in-home pet care, overnight stays and home checks. Our personalized services are affordable and customized around your pets' needs. We will develop a relationship with you and your pets that will grow over time.