Manders Dental Center

Angie's List since June 2013

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Locally owned & operated....

McGee, Dr. Mark E.

24  REVIEWS
McGee, Dr. Mark E.

Very caring solo general dentist in Apharetta,Ga for over 20 years. We have a team of 6 awesome employee's that have the PPP [People Pleasing Practice] mission statement. We file your insurance and accept all credit cards.

04/10/2017

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Mother had her upper teeth removed and an immediate denture put in. Everything went very smooth and was wonderful afterward. I was so surprised at how easily it went for my Mom.

11/07/2016

My dentist for life ...lol ...they are father and son ...Drs Blackburn......Dr Benjamin Blackburn the III ...so gentle and caring and Myra his assistant the best and the front desk folks Paula & Alanna ...go to Manders Dental Center ...affordable dental care .....#holla

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental word

08/11/2014

It was a good experience for me. The staff seemed pretty helpful to me. They're organized and they seemed pretty well-run.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them one time basically. I had a cavity and they did a crown for me.

CATEGORY dentists

02/05/2014

both unwearable, and fell out repeatedly. Old building, infested with c*** roaches. When looking up for the dental chair the roaches were on the lens of the fluorescent light above. The Dentist bragged about his income, and the house he is buying in Houston Texas. This Dentist is VERY, VERY, rough and left my wife and I bruised for weeks. The BBB has an alert and says they are no longer in busines...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Wife and I went Manders Dental Center for dental restoration work. 26 items on the Dental Plan were quoted incorrectly, they did change them. However. the total did not change one penny, mathematically astounding. After my first visit, I lost faith in the competency of the lab and the dentist. I requested that they garner the charges of the work attempted so far, and refund the balance. There response was that my funds had been "charged off" and the money was gone. I now have an infection from a piece of tooth, that must be extracted by a Oral surgeon. The rest of the work I had done was because this was the only to try to get some worth, from the thousands of dollars paid.. This was not wise. They supplied me with two prosthesis that were

06/27/2013

A friend of mine told me about them. I didn't have any problems with them. I had a special price from them. They do well on quality. There is a young lady who sits in the front and Mrs. Mathews is there most of the time. They communicated fine. I was in and out within 15-20 minutes. Regarding the billing I paid up front.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Manders Dental Center for denture labs.

CATEGORY denture labs

Dental center, bridges, crowns, fillings, implants, dentures & teeth extraction.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa