Clout Home Services

• Trade License Authority
  • GA

2430 Herodian Way

Smyrna, GA 30080

Clout is a premier provider of Heating and Cooling services. Our priority is to provide a modern, safe and predictable homeowner experience from booking to project sign-off. All backed by a No-Risk 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We have recruited and trained the TOP technicians in Atlanta. Our technicians have an average of 15 years experience and are experts on leading edge whole home comfort systems. We are also experts in Indoor Air Quality, Solar Energy and Home Automation. Let us show you how to connect your entire home to provide your family a clean, safe and smart home....

HVAC Companies (11)solar companies (1)

01/30/2021

The job was completed on time with excellent workmanship

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of 2 HVAC systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

01/30/2021

I had disaster with three aging (23 year old) HVAC systems. Clout Air provided an excellent quote on three Daikin Fit HVAC units. Daikin is not as well know as some popular brands but the performance ranks right up there with the best - for much less money. There's not a brand out there that's as quiet as a Daikin. The Clout sales and technical representatives were upfront and very professional. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced three HVAC systems (AC units and furnaces).

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

01/26/2021

Great. The technician I had, Zach was extremely knowledgeable and had a good breadth of experience. I worked with one of the owners, Ryan, and he did a great job and followed up with the supplier to try and get it replaced for free. They offered me a variety of options to fix and weighed in on what they thought was best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Heat Pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

Thanks for the wonderful review and your business!

11/11/2020

I was so pleased with Clout! They arrived on time and explained exactly what needed to be done to extend the life of my system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Tune Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

11/11/2020

Clout not only performed the job as expected but found cost effective ways to save me even more money than planned! Excellent customer service after the sale. I will gladly use them again and have recommended them to all my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Upgrade and Solar

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

11/11/2020

Clout Home Services was great to work with when replacing our 2 HVAC units and getting all systems linked electronically. We trusted the team in our home implicitly. Preston and crew have continued to be quickly responsive ever since install when we've had questions. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC System Upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2021

11/11/2020

Awesome experience from start to finish!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

11/11/2020

It was great. The system is exceptional. Everything looks wonderful. The staff was absolutely incredible, kind and very polite. My heater had an issue and they were out that day. It was up and running in no time at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old central heat and air. Removal of all old ductwork. New central heat and air units. New ductwork. New thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Photo for Clout Home Services - 2430 Herodian Way, Smyrna, GA - 39192350

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]!

11/08/2020

I wanted to find a company that would perform annual preventative maintenance. I did some searching online and found Clout. I gave them a call and told them what my needs were. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. They told me about the Clout Comfort Club Program. It includes two annual tune-ups and other benefits that would save me money over time. It made sense to join. I highly recommend ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Preventative Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

10/30/2020

The service was great! They make sure everything was alright. They were tremendously professional. I highly recommend and I appreciated their work. They did very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my AC unit and they clean the filters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Heating and Air Conditioning Repairs Heating and Air Conditioning Installs Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Heating and Air Conditioning Upgrades Ducts and Vents Installs and Repairs Solar Installs Home Automation

Boilers Oil Based Systems Refrigeration