Mr. Electric of The Coastal Empire

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P.O. Box 30099

Savannah, GA 31410

Mr. Electric serves the electrical upgrade, installation, and repair needs of residential and commercial customers throughout the area since 1998. You can feel confident calling Mr. Electric, knowing that our highly trained Service Professionals will treat you, your family, and your property with the respect and attention to safety you deserve. We are a locally owned and operated company, and as a result, we understand the needs of our customers. Whether it's hanging a ceiling fan, installing a custom-designed landscape lighting system, or rewiring a commercial structure, you can call Mr. Electric. We have the power to make things better! See website for additional services offered. Additional DBA - Mr Electric Corp. Locally owned & operated....

Electrical (79)Lighting (21)Ceiling Fans (8)Home inspection (1)Generator (1)Uncategorized Services (1)

12/15/2019

The workmen arrived on time. The electrician gathered information on the electrical problems and gave me a quote. Work was done efficiently and they did not leave until all the work was done. If I had questions, they were answered; the electrician explained what he was doing and even showed me on an outlet what he would be doing. I am very satisfied with their work. They were very professional and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-wiring deteriorating wire on deck; Re-wiring outside motion sensor lights and replacement; installing all new electrical outlets on second floor; checked all electrical outlets in house and outlets outside; checked out cause of no electric power on first floor

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Thank you so much Ms. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write a review for Mr. Electric. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

08/14/2019

Wonderful professionals to work with. Have used them once before a well. Believe me, their response was nothing short of remarkable. The Scheduler, Quinn, is amazing, very pleasant, and sympathetic—I felt like she really cared about my problem and pulled out the stops to work me into a packed schedule. This company delivers: they are there when they say they’ll be there and they don’t quit until t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used Mr. Electrical for emergency repairs to my home. Trees came down during a storm and took power lines with them—as well as the meter box AND fusebox! What a mess. Had to have entire fuse box and fuses replaced, meter box replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

Ms. [Member Name Removed], we really appreciate your taking the time to write such a shining review for us! Cheerleader customers are our goal and I'm glad that Caleb and Quinn met your expectations! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

01/04/2019

They worked us in despite the holiday rush and worked diligently to locate and fix the problems. So appreciate this fine family's assistance!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace electric outlets, repair lighting, and replace smoke detectors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, I am so glad we were able to take care of your electrical issues during the holidays. We look forward to working with you in the future!

03/22/2018

I scored an F due to customer service. They actually came out and did the job quoted in a timely manner but they left debris around the work site and were responsible for improper connections to a water heater. I had a plumber to the house 2 days later to check a loss of hot water and were told there was no electrical power to the unit. When I called Mr. Electric to come out and investigate / repa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace 1 main electrical panel and rearrange 2nd electrical panel to install generator bypass switches and generator connection.

CATEGORY electrician, generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback and we regret that you were not satisfied with our services. When our Customer Service Representative made her routine follow up call, you stated that you were happy with the job and everything was completed to your satisfaction. Had we known that there was debris left behind by our technician, we would have sent the technician back out to clean this up. Our policy is t...

04/13/2017

great, he was able to assess what the problem was, quickly made the repair and made the tenant happy, which was even better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review our company! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and your tenant again!

01/23/2017

It was an extremely good service. He was very professional, my husband was really happy with him. I don't usually give top ratings to anybody. I would absolutely use them again and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It's like the lighters kept jumping on the GSI switch we had, so they came and checked it and found that something was wired wrong, then as a courtesy, they checked the entire house to be sure that everything was safe, and installed smoke alarm. That was all part of the service, of course we had to take the smoke alarm, but you know, just saying you need a new smoke alarm, and they replaced it without an additional fee, it was all included.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2016

Thank you so much for your positive review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

01/06/2017

This job required some trouble shooting and creativeness. Donnie and his assistant worked together and did a quality job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installing a heavy light fixture that required bracing and the removal of the existing can light.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2017

Thank you for taking the time to write [Member Information Removed] a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again, Mr. [Member Name Removed]!

12/28/2016

They were really good. They charged the service fee plus a couple dollars more. What I like about them is if they come out, they charge you the service fee. If it could be done, they actually do that work without charging you up to the price of the service fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Electric of The Coastal Empire did some inspection stuff after the hurricane.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

Thank you so much for your review, Ms. [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working again in the future!

11/23/2015

They did  great job fixing a cut wire. They y gave me an estimate, explained exactly what he was going to do and then did just that. Very polite, professional and did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a cut wire. Did a great job. Was hoping it would have been cheaper but I don't think anyone else would have charged any less or if they had it would not have been much less.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2015

Hi Mr. [Member name], We are happy that you were pleased with your service from Jonathon. Thank you for taking your time to review us on Angie's List. Please let us know if we can help out with anything else in the future. Have a great day! ~Melanie

09/28/2015

Service provided was excellent.  Explained to electrician what I needed done and it was completed in a timely fasihon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switched an outlet under the sink to a switch/regular outlet and moved switch control

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2015

Thank you for your positive review! We are so happy you are pleased with our work. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again!

Home lighting design, stand-by generator installation, fan & exhaust fan installation, electrical inspections & upgrades, hi-tech troubleshooting, specialty receptacles, soffit outlet installation, electrical safety inspections, track & accent lighting, shock prevention devices, circuit breaker, ballast & bulb replacement, wireless lighting controls, landscape lighting, bath & kitchen lighting, recessed lighting & holiday lighting.

MasterCard, Check, Visa