Carlson Heating & Air

Angie's List since January 2012

Service and repair on HVAC...

Beaufort Air Conditioning and Heating, LLC

Beaufort Air Conditioning was established in 1980 as a residential and commercial air conditioning service/installation company. We offer Carrier air conditioning systems and maintenance contracts for all customers in the Beaufort County area.

08/13/2017

Called in the problem at 7am on a Sunday. Technician was on site by 745, and work completed by 830! Jason was awesome! Very professional. Explained everything he was doing, only fixed what was necessary, and fully checked that it was all working properly before he left. Just awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC was not working (on a Sunday).

03/28/2016

Carlson has provided my heating and a/c services for years.  The company has grown from a single service provider to a company of multiple technicians, but  the quality of the work, fair prices,  and professionalism of the technicians has not changed.  I highly recommend Carlson Heating & Air.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 3 a/c units and recharged 1.

11/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My HVAC was not blowing cold air through the vents. I contacted Carlson just before closing on 22 October, told them the problem and let them know that I did not anticipate service that day-the temperature was not bad. They contacted me the next morning and told me I was scheduled that morning. The service technician came-checked the run and start capacitors after cooling off the compressor with water (it was open) and found the start capacitor was bad. He replaced it and added SSP6 to the system after which everything was running fine. Very professional and fast. I would definitely recommend them for anyone needing repair or replacement of HVAC systems.

05/14/2014

The company was recommended by a friend. I called before they were open and left a message, but no one called me back, so I called them again. I was told that they are not taking on new customers, and even if they were, they couldn't get by to see me today. The person who answered the phone was not rude, but she wasn't friendly, either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

01/21/2014

I hired them after a friend recommended them to me. Billy, the owner, initially came out and provided me with an estimate. He sent two men out to install the unit. They completed the job in about a day and half and cleaned up well. They did a really good job and are a great bunch of guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new Trane air conditioner for me. I have also had them come out and repair an air duct in the attic.

Heating & A/C