Cardi Assocs Savannah Pc

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 7 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 40 patients per day....

06/18/2014

Smooth and easy going.  Dr Wallce entered my room with a smile, talked about the procedure, and I felt safe and comfortable.  After all was over he came back to check on me, and we talked about what to expect.  He is professional, Talks clear and easy to understand him fully and am very happy to have Dr. Wallace as my cardiologist and the Cardiology Associates of Savannah team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical Cardioversion

08/20/2013

He is a wonderful person. He is very patient, takes time to listen and has excellent cardiac intervention. The wait time for him is approximately 15 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Savannah for my cardiologist, Dr. John D. Rathbun.

08/01/2013

He has a wonderful bedside manner.  He sits down and takes time to talk with me.  He is very easy to get in touch with if I need him; he is right there in the hospital.  I have congestive heart failure and have to watch my fluids intake.  He is a good cardiologist; he is wonderful.  He has saved my life a couple of times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Rathbun, cardiologist every three to six months depending on how I am doing.

06/25/2013

His appointments are always on time, and his staff is very friendly.  The atmosphere in the office is very nice and quiet.  I have never had to wait for an appointment.  Also, the staff is very friendly, and yet very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Gary Elkin is my cardiologist.

05/31/2013

She is the best. My hearts seems to be in pretty good shape because I haven’t seen her for check up in 6 months. She’s got me going through complete blood work. She is very thorough and nice. Her office is old but clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Karen Hanna MD is my cardiologist.

Cardiology