Barrett, Dr. Richard J.

Angie's List since September 2010

http://www.abms.org. Additional address - 527 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA 31406....

09/18/2014

He's great. I'm a critical care nurse and he gives thorough care. He gives wonderful physicals. He's conservative. I go in and I see him on time. He does good follow-up. I have no complaints or whatsoever and I love to complain about doctors. I walk in and he's on time. The office is wonderful. It's clean. It's nice. His staff is polite. He's excellent. He listens to me. Their billing is fine.

09/12/2014

What stands out the most is his manner, the way he treats his patients. I can get in usually within two or three days. I don't go that often. I have never had any problems with the billing and administration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Richard Barrett is my primary care doctor.

06/11/2014

The visit went very well: Dr. Barrett did a limited physical exam and explained options for further tests in a clear and straightforward manner. He took the time to answer my questions and I did not feel that he was rushing to get to the next patient. I was impressed by the fact that he had a notebook computer with him and provided me with a rather detailed summary of the visit when I left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Establish a primary care physician, having recently moved to the area.

03/25/2013

He is a wonderful doctor who follows up with you personally to discuss test results. If you have a problem, he will find it and treat it no matter how rare it is. I'm really pleased with him. Some of his staff, however, aren't the most friendly, but they aren't too bad. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had recently moved and needed a new primary car physician. In addition to your typical ailments, I have some chronic donations that need to be monitored.

12/04/2012

He's an amazing doctor who will do everything he can to treat whatever you may have. He will work with you, not against you. Also, he always calls about lab results as well as gives you a paper copy of the results for you to keep. I've never had a doctor so thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a good general doctor. He was recommended by a colleague of mine and upon her recommendation, I set up an appointment.

Internal medicine.