Unlockit Locksmith & Security

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170831

1180 Grimes Bridge Rd Ste 200

Roswell, GA 30075

Welcome! Thank you for visiting Unlockit Locksmith & Security, your comprehensive resource for residential and commercial locksmith services in metro Atlanta. For any and all of your locksmith-related needs, we offer a wide array of high quality solutions at affordable prices. From simple lockout services, to entry point reinforcement and break-in prevention, to advanced locks, keys, safes, and access control systems you name it Unlockit Locksmith & Security has you covered. Serving the entire metro Atlanta area at the same low price. No extra charge for nights & weekends. 7 employees. No subs. Award winning....

locksmith (836)door installation (135)home security system (10)window tinting or film (8)mailbox repair (1)

03/15/2020

Dispatcher very professional and so were the workers. Job was done quickly and they did some extra work like oiling the locks and fixing one hinge that was a bit loose - above and beyond their job description. Pricing is done as a flat fee according to number of doors with no separate travel fee. Received a prompt e-receipt and as I recall, I believe they warranty their work as well. Price include...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
re-key 5 exterior doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

12/27/2019

Very smoothly - showed up, rekeyed and retolled multiple locks. Everything was easy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekey house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

C

10/11/2019

They were to send me an email so I could send pictures of my locks/door levers. That email never came. Then they wanted to charge me $20 extra to come to Fayetteville.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door locks replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

I'm truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We do our very best to provide you with upfront pricing before we schedule an appointment so there are never any surprises. We wanted photos of your locks so we could come prepared to perform the required work. We did send an email to you and did not receive an error, so I'm not sure why it didn't go through. Again, I apologize for your exper...

10/07/2019

very professional and friendly and did great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
changing locks on a door

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

Thank you for choosing Unlockit and providing us with a positive review. It truly means a lot to us! Warm regards, Tracy

03/30/2019

Most highly recommended. Called office. Very easy to discuss and set up service call. And office called an hour beforehand to confirm they were on time. And they were. Manny was great. Quickly assessed issue and fixed. Recommended a couple of reasonable upgrades or enhancements. I declined (it was my daughters house and I was acting as if I fixed door and did not want to tip her off) and Manny did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switch out broken lock on sliding patio door

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2019

We are so grateful for your business and your feedback. We strive to exceed your expectations from the very first phone call to our final follow up call, so I'm glad to see that we provided you with an "A" experience! Warm regards, Tracy

03/19/2019

I was not able to be there in person but Unlockit coordinated with my Realtor to accomplish the re-keying quickly. I am very please with their responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keying my new home after closing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

We strive to make the process easy from start to finish no matter what your situation is, so I'm so glad that we were able to do that for you! We truly appreciate you choosing Unlockit for your locksmith and security needs! Warm regards, Tracy

03/14/2019

Unlockit was an excellent choice. My technician, Manny, was as professional as they come. He was intimately familiar with every type of door and lock in my house, and did an excellent job recommending what should be done to increase security and ease of use in the most cost efficient manner. On top of that, he was friendly throughout the experience and worked extremely efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeying locks on 9 doors in house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

02/10/2019

I am hiring them to perform more work to help with surveillance and heightened security.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekey locks and install better hardware for improved security. My technician Manny Diaz was an amazing person and the consumate professional.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2019

C

11/14/2018

Monti the the 'one who came out wasn't able to do the job. He mad a set of keys and all of them did not work. I called their office and the owner came out, it took him about 10 minutes to make a perfect key. Then Marty installed a ring device that mounted much too low. We should have an internet connection for the ring device to work and it was just then we realized that we don't have internet yet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed locks and keys and installed ring device.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2018

09/11/2018

It went well. They were on time and did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed Locks on Home

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

Lock rekey, installation & repair. Security upgrades & consultation. Break in prevention & repairs. High security locks. Restricted keys. Door & window reinforcements. Master key systems. Panic bar installation & repair. Swimming pool & tennis court gates & locks. Access control systems. Camera installation. Safe service. Key duplication & extraction.

Vehicle keys