The Painting Company

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

210 W Crossville Rd

Roswell, GA 30075

We are a full service painting company specializing in home improvements for residential homeowners and commercial businesses. We offer services such as Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Stipple Ceiling Removal, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, and Gutter Installation. The Painting Company proudly serves the greater metropolitan Atlanta, Georgia area including: Buckhead, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Alpharetta, Marietta, Johns Creek, Norcross, Suwanee, Duluth, Woodstock, Peachtree Corners and everywhere in between. DBA - The Painting Company. Additional e-mail: sales@atlantapaintingcompany.com. We have a project minimum of $1000....

interior painting (473)house painting (317)pressure washing (88)deck cleaning (46)siding (35)wallpaper removal (28)gutter installation (18)cabinet refacing (10)woodworking (65)drywall repair (47)deck building (20)handyman (15)

07/20/2020

Exceptional! The team showed up on time everyday, cleaned up every evening, were polite and conscientious. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior of house painted and repaired

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

07/06/2020

They did a fantastic job painting my condo. They listened to my needs and delivered. Extremely pleased and will be a future customer again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior of condo

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

07/01/2020

They crew was amazing!! Hard workers and GREAT work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We painted our whole house- walls, ceilings, trim and windows!

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/29/2020

From the beginning to the end, all painting and all appointments were done professionally and punctually . That counts in my home. I have used The Painting Company for commercial work, and based on their performance included them in the proposals that I entertained. While not the least expensive, they were reasonable. The team chosen to come to my home was always on time, stayed until the day was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both interior and exterior home painting, including ceilings and detail work

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,pressure washing,home builders,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/26/2020

I highly recommend The Painting Company.. From start to finish, I couldn’t ask for a better experience. Great pricing, great work and superior customer service! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/21/2020

I hired The Painting Company to repaint the exterior of my 13 year old home. I pay close attention to detail and they did a great job of making sure that everything was done to my satisfaction. Everyone that assisted me was very professional and eager to make sure that the job was done right. I have since recommended them to many of my neighbors and know they will be pleased with their work as wel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of home painted

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

06/18/2020

We hired The Painting company to paint the exterior of our house after carefully searching and reviewing what seemed like hundreds of companies and contractors out there but we wanted someone with experience and that would stand behind their work and that’s how we decided to use The Painting Company and we don’t regret it a bit, we were treated with respect and professionalism from the moment we m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting, water damaged exterior door frame and painted doors!

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

06/08/2020

I recently had the Painting Company paint the exterior of my brick house. From the initial estimate, all the way through to the end of the project, my experience with them was excellent. The salesman, everyone who I talked to in the office, and the team who performed the work on the house was extremely professional, responsive, and friendly. (even during a global pandemic!) The price was very reas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Photo for The Painting Company - 210 W Crossville Rd, Roswell, GA - 38627102

06/08/2020

They did a great job - professional and friendly crew, excellent work, great clean-up, and kept us in the loop the entire time. I will look to them again for our next painting project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting (house)

CATEGORY home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

06/05/2020

The Painting Company did an outstanding job painting the exterior of our home and repairing many rotten wood boards to completely refresh the look of our home. The team was professional, knowledgeable, and the workmanship was great. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Residential & Commercial Interior Painting, Exterior Painting. Gutter Installation. Minor Exterior Carpentry, Popcorn Removal, Stipple Ceiling Removal & Painting Cabinets.

Wallpapering & Garage Floor Painting