PhD Pool Doctor

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2017

1425 Market Blvd, Ste 530-252

Roswell, GA 30076

The Best in Swimming Pool Care!!! (We do NOT repair vinyl lining, tile, or concrete) PHD POOL DOCTOR is your Premier Choice for all your Residential Swimming Pool Maintenance and Repair Needs. We are committed to Providing Excellent Service to all our customers. Our Certified Pool Technicians will get your Swimming Pool ready for the HOT Spring and Summer Days! We also close a Swimming Pool and WINTERIZE it for the COLD season! We do Swimming Pool Opening and Closings, Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance, New Swimming Pool Equipment Installation, and Swimming Pool Equipment Repair. We also do Swimming Pool Inspections for Home Buyers. We have Swimming Pool School where we will come to your house and show you how to operate your Swimming Pool Equipment. We install and repair all brands of Swimming Pool Equipment. We are a Certified Warranty Service Center for Hayward, Pentair, and Jandy (Zodiac). Details on our website at www.phdpooldoctor.com...

pool and spa cleaning (8)

06/15/2018

When my 26 year old filter became unusable, Donald was very responsive in providing me with a suggested product and quote that would work in my tight space. On the day of installation I was given a time frame window between 12:00-1:00 pm and the installer (Chris) came right on time at 12:00 noon. Chris was very efficient and took time to answer my questions and provide his input. I will definitely...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide and Replace DE pool filter, multi-port valve and 3-way valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

06/12/2017

Very well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

10/10/2016

Don was very helpful. His visit was more of a consultation than anything else, as I had tried various ways to clear my water. He performed chemical and phosphate tests and provided good ideas. He even suggested that I could do the work myself to save some money. I followed his advice and was able to return my pool to the perfect state. I have other projects related to my pool that I will use Don f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pool was extremely green and I needed help with solutions to clear the water. I had tried numerous things prior to winter, and finally gave up. It stayed green all winter and needed some serious help at the beginning of the next season.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2016

04/25/2016

PHD Pool Doctor was very efficient, timely and trustworthy.  They came promptly to inspect our broken pool heater.  They did everything they could to repair it, trying various things, coming back several times (at no charge).  Once it was determined that the heater could not be repaired, PHD Pool Doctor installed a new heater of our choice seamlessly!   Good work!  Trustworthy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect, diagnose, and replace pool heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2016

02/13/2016

It was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He provides service and cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2016

01/25/2016

I was using Luke Pool service when my heater went out and called the pool Doctor for a second opinion before spending $5,000 to replace the unit. The Pool Doctor came out the next day and had the unit running within 10 minutes and only charged me $80 for the service call. I hired him on the spot and it looks like I might save a ton more given the bundled price for chemicles and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired loose wire on heating unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2016

01/14/2016

Fantastic- very knowledgeable and professional. He has a wide skillset.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleans AND does any needed repairs for my pool. This is very beneficial because I used to use 2 different providers that tended to blame one another when something went wrong.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2016

01/12/2016

Everything is perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly pool service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2016

Swimming Pool Opening and Closing; Swimming Pool Cleaning and Maintenance; Swimming Pool Equipment Sale; Swimming Pool Equipment Installation; Swimming Pool Equipment Repair; Swimming Pool Equipment Inspection

Call us