Gonzalez Painting

A 23 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since April 2015

2007 Heningway Lane

Roswell, GA 30075

We have two groups of this business, we are 3 people in each group. You won't have to pay anything until the job is well done, and that you and I like the job well done. price includes labor and materials. Includes pressure washing, scrape and prime where needed and caulking....

house painting (22)pressure washing (9)general contracting (8)siding (6)interior painting (3)deck building (7)handyman (4)stucco repair (3)

05/15/2020

Excellent job, showed up on time, and the work was terrific. I would recommend them 100%. Couldn’t be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY decks,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

05/09/2020

very good work professional ,dependable and clean up well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting,light fixtures and window repair also stained door

CATEGORY contractors,siding,pressure washing,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

Photo for Gonzalez Painting - 2007 Heningway Lane, Roswell, GA - 38553700

05/07/2020

They did a fantastic job wouldn't hire again very very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

05/04/2020

He is a fantastic painter that goes above and beyond. Quick, precise, and exceptionally professional. Please consider him before anyone else. My house looks amazing, he replaced parts and made sure I was happy with his service. Price remained the same as he quoted. Best experience in my 25 years of home ownership.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

Photo for Gonzalez Painting - 2007 Heningway Lane, Roswell, GA - 38542200

04/14/2020

Excellent work! Mr. Gonzalez & his crew were very pleasant to work with. They look take pride in their work & want to do an excellent job. Our house looks amazing & whatever we needed changed or fixed he was happy to do. We will use him again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outside painting

CATEGORY decks,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

03/25/2020

Excellent work. Always on time and finished job earlier than agreed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior

CATEGORY contractors,decks,siding,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

02/25/2020

The work is bad quality and customer service is even worse. Paint job was “completed” in October and about a week later we noticed it’s actually incomplete. We contacted Francisco to honor warranty to replace one rotted siding piece and streaky paint in one section that was overlooked. He responded to leave a bucket of paint outside and he will touch up. Of course, that never happened and he has b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Painting

CATEGORY decks,siding,pressure washing,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Good morning, you know very well what you’re saying is a lie. Your home was destroyed before we got there we changed a lot more siding than what we agreed on and you, yourself walked thru out the house with us before we completed it. You’re upset because you didn’t want to pay the guys that did your fence doors. You’d see them and go back in. You saw us talk to them and you thought we told them bu...

02/15/2020

Gonzalez Painting, Francisco Gonzalez and his crew, did a fantastic job on my house. They were very professional, courteous, and very talented. They also cleaned up all debris after the job was done, interior and exterior. I have never had such an awesome crew do work for me. I recommend them to anyone who’s looking for any work done to their home. Gonzalez Painting does pretty much do it all. My ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior, rotted wood replacement, siding replacement, chimney repair

CATEGORY contractors,handyman service,siding,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

02/14/2020

Francisco and his crew are prompt, efficient, affordable and the work is of the highest quality. I will always use him and have recommended him to many of my neighbors who have used him as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior, wood rot replaced, deck staining

CATEGORY contractors,decks,siding,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

02/07/2020

Great work at the best quoted price in my comparison shopping. I am hiring them again for my next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

Gonzalez Painting offers the following services interior painting , garage floor epoxy, siding replacement, cabinet refinishing, exterior painting, gutter installation, front door refinishing, and additional services.