Ethical Aspects LLC Mold Removal Services

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2010

*Clemor, LLC is now Ethical Aspect, LLC* Ethical Aspect, LLC, is the company you should call with any questions or concerns related to indoor mold growth. Unlike other companies, we use science along with common since, to back or approach. With a PhD in biochemistry as the president of our company and nearly fifteen years of experience, we have developed a philosophy that you will understand and feel comfortable with. See why our approach to indoor mold growth is not only as effective, but much more practical than the standard approach. Give us a call to set up a free inspection and see why many people choose us over our competitors. We offer free inspections when many companies expect to get a fee just to look at your problem. Once you meet with one of our inspectors, you will automatically start to feel more comfortable and prepared to tackle your problem. If someone has told you that you're indoor mold growth is something that is going to take a lot of money and time to solve, let us show you our philosophy and approach, and you will soon see why it is not. It is important to us that you understand your problem before work begins to solve it. There is a lot of conflicting information out there, and we want you to understand exactly what is going on so that you feel confident working with us. Indoor mold growth is nothing more than an indication that moisture levels in your home were too high at some point in time. Whether your moisture problems have been solved, or whether they are still active, Ethical Aspect, LLC can guide you in the right direction to get you on your way to a safe and dry indoor environment. Clemor, LLC has no affiliation with Clymore, LLC. ...

Homestar Group

18  REVIEWS
Homestar Group

We are a Fire - Water - Mold - Asbestos - Restoration - Construction Company that focuses on Insurance Claim Repairs. WE service all of Atlanta Metro Area and Surrounding Suburbs. We are ready to help you with your Fire or Flood. You can contact us 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week at 877-FLOOD-911 or 877-356-6391

Offers by Homestar Group on Angie's List

01/13/2020

He called and was very patient. He listened intently and gave great advice on what I should do. He did not even come to my home but said he absolutely would if anything changed. Put my mind completely at ease and showed a lot of common sense.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooding from an over flow toliet

01/10/2020

I cannot recommend Richard enough. He was very knowledgeable and the work was quick and clean. This will hopefully be the last mold that we find in our house, but I would not hesitate with using Richard again if the need arose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold inspection and removal

07/13/2018

Richard did an excellent job in analyzing the issues and providing solutions that worked. Other companies gave me quotes that were much higher than his. Richard showed up when planned and completed the job on time. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation and Pet Odor Removal from my rental house

06/20/2018

The most honest and reasonably priced mold removal service you’ll find. You’ll learn a lot and he’ll respect your home. Such a nice person who put my worries at ease. “Ethical Aspects” is aptly named. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Removal

02/12/2018

When I called my HVAC Company, Casteel, they told me they would not touch the duct works until an Air Quality Sample report and Air Testing was completed by a 3rd party. They referred me to a different company who wanted $1000 to come out and complete the testing. I found Ethical Aspect LLC through this site and they offered a free evaluation. Upon arrival, Richard examined the substance coming ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Black stuff was coming out of my HVAC Airducts - needed ducts removed

CATEGORY mold removal

Mold Remediation & Inspections.