Earth Cleaning Restorations

B 7ย Reviews

100 Hemingway Ln

Roswell, GA 30075

Our focus is to make sure customers are 100% satisfied with our job. We are committed to bringing the best of ourselves to every to every work site. We take great pride in quality work over quantity. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!...

pressure washing (6)roof cleaning (1)home and garage organizing (1)fencing (1)

07/15/2020

They gave me one price. they change the price when they got here. He was schedule to give refund for $75 but never received. He acted very aggressive toward me. Made a scene in front of my neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

After speaking to Ryan total was 450 for pressure washing the entire house, driveway, deck and concrete patio under deck. Also asked to clean out gutters. Ryan a very trustworthy employee of mine gave a price. Upon arriving client says can we do it for 375. Ryan responds m we cannot match price but we leave and you can go with that company with better price. He waited until job to tell us he would...

06/01/2020

Overall all great experience. Professional. Great social distancing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure washed the front of our home and screen in porch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

05/15/2020

Excellent , i was very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fence wash

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

04/24/2020

Failed to show for an appointment he scheduled with me. Wouldn't have been a big deal if he would have called or let me know somehow he could not make it, but he did not let me know and I had to cancel my daughters appointment to be here. I was not happy wasting my time with this company. Extremely rude and unprofessional to do this. Would not recommend this company to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwash the exterior of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

We are very sorry for this miscommunication. We have text messages that we sent to you regarding our machine issue. stating we were sorry about this unexpected issue and we would be late.

02/27/2020

Awesome, the guys where very respectful and provided a excellent service. When I need my house and driveway done I know who to call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

02/25/2020

It was really good. I will used them again. I'd recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure wash and clean out garage

CATEGORY pressure washing,home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

02/25/2020

They were really great. I really appreciate that they were on time cause I work on school. They were actually early and they were very quick and efficient and they didn't charge me a lot so I really appreciate them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got the roof and driveway pressure washed.

CATEGORY pressure washing,roof cleaning