Batchelor Chiropractic Roswell Georgia

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since March 2012

C Rated | 2 Reviews

If you are one of over a a million people in Atlanta that suffer from back pain each year, you should know about a world renowned Doctor of Chiropractic who has effectively treated over 10,000 patients over the past 30 years. Dr. Dan Batchelor is a Roswell Georgia Doctor of Chiropractic who uses safe and efficient procedures which he has performed nearly one million times over the past 30 years. The Batchelor Chiropractic Clinic in Roswell was created just for you. We provide new painless, drugless therapies that are designed to reduce your pain without the use of pain killers, anti-inflammatory agents and muscle relaxants. Our patients get better faster using this state of art approach. As a world renowned Doctor, he has been interviewed on CNN as Atlanta's foremost expert on back pain. He was the treating doctor on the A&E Channel for a 350 pound Roswell man. As a consultant for Runners World Magazine, Fit Magazine and the Georgia Runner he has also published over 500 articles on health. In addition to being a world renowned doctor, he has won over 350 endurance races including the infamous Subaru Challenge Triathlon, the Atlanta Six Flags Half Marathon and the Roswell Roadrace six years in a row. Treating patients and getting them back to work, sport and play ASAP is what we do everyday. Find out why our patients have rated us highest in Atlanta for patient satisfaction. If you need treatment for musculo-skeletal pain that began at home, work, sport, or play, call the doctor who practices what he preaches today. Open 7 days 5am-8pm to serve you better. Dr. Dan Batchelor 270 South Atlanta st, Roswell, Georgia 30075 770-992-2002 DrBatch@aol.com...

12/04/2012

I was very impressed with his knowledge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After having pain in my hip and neck for several months I called and  made an appointment with Dr Batchelor's office.  He asked many questions and listened when I talked.  I felt some relief immediately.  After reviewing my X-rays, he explained exactly what is wrong and how we need to fix it, he even found a heel spur!

CATEGORY chiropractor

05/30/2012

It was a really bad experience. I found out later that I should've had back surgery and that I had broken ribs. He didn't tell me I had broken ribs or a herniated disk. I still have problems from that accident. I paid him and then he turned around and billed my insurance company behind my back. I couldn't get my money back either. He's a crook. I would definitely tell others not to go there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw them a couple years ago to have some x-rays and adjust my back because of a car accident.

CATEGORY chiropractor