Gerber Collision & Glass

Founded 1937 • Angie's List since June 2012

Gerber Collision offers a coupons for glass repair, and collision services. We also offer GE Financing, and car rental for qualified customers....

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my car when insurance company wanted to total.

12/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
"Awesome Auto Collision Center ....great |customer service. |And backed by on site | *ALLSTATE Insurance*"

09/12/2013

Removed and replaced: rear bumper, trunk lid base, non-adj. panel, nameplate (camry and LE), Qpads, corrosion protection Repair: rear body panel, overlap major non-adj panel, and adjust base coat, rear floor pan, LT rear rail (HSS) Remove and Install : floor cover, RT side trim panel, LT side panel, rear panel trim, Set up floor, body pull-mash on RR floor RR body panel and it rail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My car got hit from behind & it took few days for the insurance to contact me to set estimator visit. Then the estimator thought it's a big job & recommended Gerber, by then I was so behind on my work & I said i'll set it till I get time. Then the next day, they called me said that they have received the paperwork & ready to order parts once I turn in the car. So I did the following morning & they said it should take five working days & if it needed more they'll contact the insurance & work it out & they would let me know. after the sixth day (which was the fourth working day) I contacted them to see if it needed more work or not, they said that it did need more work but they will have it ready on time. I went & picked up the car today at noon like new. They were prompt, cheerful, courteous & they gave me warranty for their work. I even got a free car wash & vacuum.

D

03/12/2013

Terribly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gerber's estimate was twice the amount allotted by the insurance company. Another body shop did it great at the amount estimated by the insurance company.

06/26/2012

I called around and Gerber Glass had the best deal. I am satisfied with their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Gerber Glass for auto glass services. The replaced the back fiberglass window in my truck.

CATEGORY auto glass

Auto body repair & windshield auto glass.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available