Atlanta Allergy & Asthma Clinic - Rome

Angie's List since April 2011

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

06/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allergy testing.

02/03/2014

Got the info I needed that day. Very nice staff & doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tested for allergies.

09/16/2013

The entire office is very friendly and efficient. I currently go twice a week for allergy shots in addition to seeing the doctor for followup visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have severe asthma and seasonal allergies. I met with the doctor, had the full battery of tests and the proscription seems to be working.

05/20/2013

I have had several appointments with this clinic over the last 5 years and am still under treatment there.  It's a nice office, and when you go in, you are seen rather fast.  You fill out a form listing all your current medications, they get a copy of your license and insurance card, and you wait for maybe 15 minutes at most.  Often I've been called right back. They ask that people do not wear per...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have chronic urticaria.   I have used Atlanta Allergy and Asthma Clinic for the last several years to treat this.

06/15/2012

The office is always a buzzing place.  The staff interacts well and a positive atmosphere is always here, although they do have their watchful eyes out in case someone has a reaction to the allergy shots.  Dr. Carlton is very positive as well.  His exams are thorough and he makes sure I understand what is happening.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checkup for lung function, asthma, allergies

CATEGORY allergist

Asthma & allergy/immunology care.