RUTLAND TIRE & WHEEL

Angie's List since November 2010

01/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 new tires. Things went perfectly. I stopped in earlier to get an estimate. The printed estimate included all possible extra charges you can get when you purchase tires. The tax was included. When I went for the service the invocie was EXACTLY what was on the estimate! The service advisor gave me several helpful hints to extend treadwear.

03/30/2015

They installed incorrect size but made corrections and everything went great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed 4 michelin tires

01/13/2015

Work was performed in a timely manner.  I dropped off the car and picked it back up. Staff was very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounted and balanced 2 tires

CATEGORY car tires

09/16/2013

Performed same service on all 3 of my personal vehicles without any problem. 1. Changed tire to new rims 2. front-end alignment 3. changed belts as needed. 4. Inspected Brakes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed tires, rims, front- end alignments and belts

01/05/2012

I like them. I use them for oil changes and tire rotations. I haven't gone to them for three years because I have a package deal for those services with the dealer I bought my car from. I just saw their signs and went in, that's how I first used them. I never had any problems with them. I would always love a better price but they were comparable with anybody else that I have checked. I just call p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used Rutland Tire & Wheel about three years ago. I bought new tires. They did an oil change.

CATEGORY car tires