Stafford Plumbing

Plumbing services...

Guy Boyd Plumbing

23  REVIEWS
Guy Boyd Plumbing

At Guy Boyd Plumbing our motto is "A Good Name is more to be desired than silver or gold". We may not always get it right... no company ever does, but we promise to always make it right. We strive for 100 % customer satisfaction. Guy has been a master plumber for 27 years, and his team of courteous professional plumbers can handle whatever your plumbing needs may be. From Water heater repairs, underslab leaks, and sewer blockages, to full house renovations.... we look forward to taking care of you!!!

Offers by Guy Boyd Plumbing on Angie's List

10/16/2017

Went well! I would highly recommend Stafford Plumbing to anyone needing their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocated and replaced water heater; water heater was in attic and it was relocated to garage for better accessibility for future, included draining old tank and leaving in place in attic, running respective water and electrical as needed.

07/24/2017

Jimmy and his assistant were excellent in every way. He did a great job and I will hire him again when in need of plumbing services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new sink and faucets, and reverse osmosis system

06/27/2017

He was running just a bit late but did call me and let me know. Once he was here he and his assistant worked non-stop till them had all the work done. This was his first time installing a reverse osmosis system so it did slow him down just a bit, but he still got it installed correctly. I was also very happy to see he didn't take cigarette breaks while he was here as so many do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Mr. Stafford replace our old sink, faucet, garbage disposal with all new hardware. In addition we also had him install a GE Reverse Osmosis water filtration system.

04/05/2017

Mr. Stafford arrived when he said he would, fixed the problem promptly with parts he had with him, and cleaned the work area. Personally, I I though his price was a LITTLE high but I have no complaints and would hire him again. He gets an 'A' from me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shower control

03/07/2016

The service went great. Mr. Stafford was very prompt arriving at our home soon after we contacted him. He is very knowledgeable and professional, our issues were identified and resolved in only a few minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed hot water issue caused by over tightened valve. Pumped septic tank.

Plumbing Services