DAN REAGIN LANDSCAPING

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since July 2010

D Rated | 2 Reviews

We do all types of landscaping, installing plants and trees, design and install irrigation systems, and we install hardscapes[ pavers and walls]. We do drainage solutions as well...

Dixie Lawn Care

74  REVIEWS
Dixie Lawn Care

We are a family owned and operated lawn maintenance company based out of Richmond Hill, Georgia. We specialize in commercial warehousing and business facilities, government contracts and also service residential properties. We do not require contracts but will enter into a contract if required for commercial jobs. We offer electronic invoices and can accept electronic payments via Intuit and Paypal. Billing is done once monthly unless otherwise requested by the customer. We offer budget billing. You may call or text us at (912) 667-1343

D

08/11/2014

I had an appointment set with him, but he did not show up for it. I called him and we rescheduled it, but again, he did not show up. We made a third appointment, and yet again, he was a no show. He finally ended up telling me that he did not have time to fit me in because he had too much stuff to do, and my job was too small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY hardscaping

D

04/13/2014

Said it would take 8 days. It took 2 months. He rarely showed up on time. Methods were non-professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a tree and rebuilt wall

CATEGORY landscaping

We had to take down a large rotten tree that had grown up through the block wall, had to tight it off piece by piece and let it down. When it rained, had to dry off a day or 2. No room to work It rained every other day. No room to park the trailor. Down town Savannah on side streets.. Hand carry out material. Then in taking down the block wall with a 2' walking room, between house and block wall, ...

hydro seeding, landscaping and irrigation, grading and hardscapes design and install