1st Response Home Inspections

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since March 2013

Founded in 2011 and we’re redefining the inspection business for the benefit of all involved parties, featuring Thermal Imaging at “NO ADDITIONAL COST” & a manufacture recall check on every Home Inspection. We are among the small percentage of Certified Georgia Inspectors using Infrared technology for our clients. We also use a wide variety of the most current diagnostic tools available to help aid us in delivering a thorough inspection of the home. RESIDENTIAL HOME INSPECTIONS, COMMERCIAL INSPECTIONS, MOLD AND MILDEW INSPECTIONS...

12/08/2016

My inspection was educational and my experience was very comfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total house inspection

12/08/2016

It was a very pleasant experience. Ms. Cummings was very professional and knowledgeable. She was prompt with her report. And as an added bonus she even arranged for a professional to come and give an immediate estimate for a issue she found during her inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a home inspection on my new home before my 1 year new home warranty ran out.

12/08/2016

The inspector did an awesome job, she was very thorough and professional. I would definitely recommend a 1st Response Home Inspection before purchasing an property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First Time Home buyer Inspection

03/22/2013

It was a very good experience. She noted some needed repairs that were not done properly and once they were repaired she came and reinspected those areas at no additional cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i had a home inspection done using thermal imagaing. along with the inspection they check the appliances for manufacture recalls and i recieved a 90 day home warranty.

CATEGORY home inspection

HOME INSPECTIONS, THERMAL ENERGY SCANNING, INDOOR AIR QUALITY TESTING, MOLD AND MILDEW INSPECTIONS