Allen Chiropractic Dr. Rickey L. Allen

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since August 2010

Our mission is to improve the quality of your life. Since we know that health is so much more than being free of pain or sickness, we strive to help our patients reach a state of optimum wellness. We are a dedicated group of people working together as a healthcare team. Our goal is to provide constant and never ending super service and to help our patients realize their maximum potential through personalized and professional chiropractic care. As a chiropractor, we understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with the same condition, they respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet your needs, goals & unique medical and physical condition. We proudly serve Powder Springs, Hiram, Dallas and surrounding areas. Allen Chiropractic 770 943-8409...

12/29/2014

Helped my left shoulder pain and breathing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using dr. Ricky Allen for years. He is professional, extremely knowledgeable, and discusses treatment if necessary. Go monthly and makes my body feel better. Would recommend him to any one. He is also a good Christain person.

07/05/2012

My appointments go very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recieve maintenance care. I have been using Dr Allen for many years.

06/16/2012

I thought my experience went really well after 4/5 treatment I felt much better. I will continue to use Dr. Alley about once a month for treatment. I even convinced my husband to try him. A success!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic services for my neck and my feet

04/02/2012

Dr Allen is not rushed, very personable and listens to me. It took 6-10 appts for my pain to get better. I still have some pain still working on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neck & shoulder pain.

11/10/2011

Dr. Allen is very thorough; he listens to your concerns, complaints and treats accordingly. He takes personal interest in what's going on in your life and how that may effect your health.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. Allen for about 7 years now due to arthritis of the spine. My appointments are every 3 weeks, or more often if needed, and keep me moving and able to perform doing home health physical therapy.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic Manipulation The most common therapeutic procedure performed by doctors of chiropractic is known as “spinal manipulation,” also called “chiropractic adjustment.” The purpose of manipulation is to restore joint mobility by manually applying a controlled force into joints that have become hypomobile – or restricted in their movement – as a result of a tissue injury. Tissue injury can be caused by a single traumatic event, such as improper lifting of a heavy object, or through rep

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover