Coughlin Construction

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since January 2011

Coughlin Construction is a family owned company that has been in business since 2000. We specialize in home remodeling and new construction. We are licensed in the state of Georgia....

Teddy Graham Interior Painters

Interior painting, drywall repair. Alway a neat and clean finish. I will leave your room looking like new construction.

11/27/2017

Coughlin Construction was fast, On time, and Reliable. Ron did a great job, I am extremely happy with the finished job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 3 rooms and my entryway completely drywalled.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

04/07/2017

I just got my bid for building a new home from Ron and I am Sooo excited!! Other contractors told me I'd NEVER get my house built for the amount of money I had available. That I was nuts! But Ron's bid just came in much lower than others. I can't wait to get to the bank and get started. So far, he has been very professional and punctual. He is quietspoken yet personable. I feel he can be trusted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bid on New home construction

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,drywall,masonry,siding,woodworking,house painters

01/16/2017

I explained everything that we wanted. Mr. Coughlin quoted a fair price and time that he could start the work. He and his son showed up when expected, stayed with the job and did excellent work. He even had to tear out some drywall in the laundry room to move an electrical outlet because I requested that the entrance to the pantry be made wider than originally discussed. Not only did he replace th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted a 12 ft. × 12 ft. Pantry added on to our laundry room.

03/14/2016

Everything went well. Mr. Couglin and son Brandon were excellent workers, friendly and polite. All materials , scraps were cleaned and removed from property. I would recommend them to my friends, neighbors and relatives for employment anytime. Mrs. Parker , 438 River Bend Rd., Richmond Hill, GA

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired deck steps and replace old boards on deck. replaced small side windows on 2 French doors. Added foil over frame of 3 French doors. Secured 6 fence post with quickset cement. Replaced post on arbor over gate. Repaired 2nd gate.. Built and replaced front steps handrails. Pressure wash the house and deck.

02/19/2015

The contractor is extraordinarily talented.  The house was constructed in 1875.  We tried to restore the building to what it was in 1875 with the original trim, colors, etc.  The contractor has the experience to do restoration as well as to update services.  He can offer recommendations that are usually done by designers.  The quality of work is superb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely renovated house including new bathrooms, kitchen. Contractor did floors, tiling, painting, construction, everything.

CATEGORY remodeling

Fully Licensed. Remodeling - kitchen & bathroom, general. Painting, Decks. Windows, doors, siding. Roofing. Drywall. Flooring.

Check, PayPal