Avella Dental

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since August 2012

Dentistry for the entire family. From cleaning to implants, children to complicated adult restorations, we do most procedures in office....

McGee, Dr. Mark E.

24  REVIEWS
McGee, Dr. Mark E.

Very caring solo general dentist in Apharetta,Ga for over 20 years. We have a team of 6 awesome employee's that have the PPP [People Pleasing Practice] mission statement. We file your insurance and accept all credit cards.

03/16/2016

I have been very pleased with Dr. Harris and his team.  I have been treated with respect and kindness.  As it turned out, the tooth was abscessed.  He sent me to an endodontist for a second opinion.  That doctors opinion was that the tooth was too far gone for a root canal. So Dr. Harris removed the tooth.  We are now in the process of completing a dental implant. He and his office are working wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I actually saw Dr. Harris last October and November. I had a painful tooth.  We had moved to this area and had to find a new dentist that accepted our insurance. Dr. Harris and his team got good reviews.  I was able to get an appointment within a few days of my initial phone call.

CATEGORY dentists

10/24/2014

My experience is very good. I like everything. I like how it's modern. I don't have any dislikes. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Avella Dental.

CATEGORY hospitals

06/11/2014

I love that doctor there. It's great and it's convenient. It's a beautiful office and the staff is just fantastic. They are really good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Avella Dental for general dentistry. I have been using them for a year and half.

CATEGORY dentists

All aspects of dentistry including implants, crowns, full mouth reconstructions.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa