Anytime Fitness

Angie's List since March 2012

We are a 24 hour fitness facility. Anytime Fitness was ranked the 6th best fitness franchise in 2013. There are over 2000 facilities nationwide. Each facility is individually owned and operated. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and great service. Come in and see what we're all about....

07/17/2013

It's very good. It's pretty much hassle-free and it's not really swamped with overly eager gym people, so it has been a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go to Anytime Fitness for fitness. We use them on a daily basis.

CATEGORY fitness center

08/31/2012

Joined Anytime Fitness when it opened. From the start, owner Jon Spangler, exhibited a committment to members. Over the past few years I have had personal training with Seth Bobbitt, who is outstanding. Pros are 24/7 access and up to date equipment, the only con is limited space to try out Zumba and the other classes which are periodically offered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great little neighborhood gym. 24/7 access and very affordable monthly membership. Owner, Jon Spangler, is committed to his members. Added benefit is trainer, Seth Bobbitt, a published certified personal trainer, who offers personal and small group training.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

07/27/2012

I got a good connection with it through my health insurance which is United Healthcare. It's been great. I get a different price for my healthcare plan; I only pay $13 a month. The equipment is very good. I don't talk to anybody; I just go in, do my thing and go out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the services of Anytime Fitness. I go the gym three times a week.

CATEGORY fitness center

03/15/2012

My wife gives her an "A" overall and she will continue to use her services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She provided my wife with personal fitness training including cardio and strength training.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

Cardio equipment Strength training equipment Free weights Plate loaded weights RIPPED and Zumba classes Personal Training Tanning 24 hour gym access