AmeriFreight Discount Car Shipping Auto Transport

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2013

Call 860 269-8322 or GET A FREE ESTIMATE - Google "AmeriFreight auto transport" They offer nationwide auto transport state to state. Great car shipping discounts and low cost shipping rates. BBB accredit, bonded and licensed with the US DOT. They offer outstanding, professional customer service. Auto Transportation Services anywhere in the United States. Do not decide to ship your vehicle until you give them a call. See how they can show you how to save money. Log in to your Angies list account or google "amerifreight auto transport" to learn more....

Parker Auto Transport LLC

YOUR CARS JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES BEGINS WITH ONE STEP. Parker Auto Transport is a small family owned business that takes pride in our customer service. We offer personalized quotes at the best possible rates for each customer. As an owner operator we know what it takes to get your car moved. We serve as your professional, reliable service for auto transports — standard car transports and exotic car transport services. You have come to the right place. We are dependable and reliable! Get a FREE personalized vehicle transport quote now! We offer open and enclosed transportation for whatever your needs may be. We have terminals in Phoenix, Denver and Los Angeles.

03/07/2018

Harry Davis with Amerifreight was awesome to deal with. He was professional, quick to get things done, and worked for a great price. He stayed in touch with me from start to finish, and followed up afterwards too. I highly recommend Amerifreight. (I also called other companies - this can be a fishy industry- I highly do not recommend Midsommar if youre looking, they were dishonest and called and e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my car in Georgia to be shipped to my son in California.

CATEGORY auto repair,hauling services,moving companies,delivery service,car transport

01/17/2018

Very smooth transaction. Harry Davis was extremely professional and responsive. He contacted me regularly with updates and follow up was excellent. The carrier that actually transported the car did an excellent job and kept us informed every step of the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transported our car from Virginia to New Mexico. We used Amerifreight because they are a freight forwarder, and were able to select from a number of auto transport companies to use. Didn't have to worry about booking with one trucking company and maybe not getting good service. Their service guarantee is also above and beyond the individual carrier's. We didn't pay anything until the company was approved and booked.

CATEGORY hauling services,car transport

C

01/10/2018

I was given an ultimatum of time and place for the PICK-UP of my car. The driver a Mr Wen from United Auto Trans either did not speak english or was not particularly literate, so, there was no conversation about location or time. When I told him neither time or location would work, he suggested I "get freind" for the pickup. Being new to the town I made it clear I had no such "friend" in town part...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
car shipped

CATEGORY auto repair,hauling services,moving companies,delivery service,auction services,car transport

12/28/2017

The cars were picked up as scheduled. They arrived a day later than scheduled due to mechanical problems. Cars were in same shape as they were loaded in, no scratches or dents. Driver was very professional and courteous. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I shipped several cars to Florida with this company.

CATEGORY car transport

09/06/2017

The driver was very courteous and kept us informed as to when he would pick up car and when it would be dropped off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They transported car from Rockville, MD to Las Vegas, NV.

CATEGORY car transport

Auto Transport, Car Shipping, Low Auto Transport Rates, Cheap Car shipping Cost. BBB Accredited vehicle movers.

Home moving services